Assumptions of Character - Page 2 of 5

Angelical??  Who ME?  LOL - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 14th Nov, 2003 - 11:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
12th Nov, 2003 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Assumptions of Character - Page 2

I think people think I a tougher than I really am.  They think I have no problem with confrontation and that they had better be careful around me.  They mostly have this impression because it is how I come across publicly.  I don't let people see the vulnerable part of me because I don't want them to know I have one.  I go on the theory of carry a big stick and you will never have to use it.

So, when I get my feelings hurt it is really my own fault, but I am very sensitive and my feelings get hurt easily.  I guess I expect my friends to know better because I let them see the vulnerable side, but they often even still don't take the time or effort to realize that this vulnerable side is who I really am and not the tough outer shell I present to the world.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2003 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Assumptions of Character
A Friend

Character Assumptions

Hey, wait.... JB, HELP!  Chupo is my husband, not me, Chener, please delete the previous post....  Ho....@#$
----------------------------------------------------------------
I look serious.  And I am serious in doing things.  But I'm actually very tender hearted when handling people.  In other words, I rather not confront people if I don't have to, unless I'm really angry.

To Everybody: This question is about real life, how about on the Internet?  Like on this forum, this is also a public place, do people know you as you really are?

[edit]ADMIN: Removed, but please be careful. Also, you can call the moderator (look at the top where it shows the folder tree) of this board to help you not necessary to call me wink.gif[/edit]

13th Nov, 2003 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Assumptions of Character Health & Special Psychology

I try on this forum to show the real me.  What is the point of discussing things if you aren't going to be honest.  

I also try very hard to show people that I respect their right to have a different opinion.  Most especially, I try to control my responses because I know that the written word can be very easily misunderstood since there is no tone of voice or inflection in the written word.  Smileys do help though.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2003 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Assumptions of Character
A Friend

Page 2 Character Assumptions

smile.gif  Thanks a lot, JB.  I'll be more careful.  I didn't know my husband registered already.  This is going to be fun! :smile.gif  

I agree with you, tenaheff.  I'm actually an outspoken person but in the real life I'm awefully quiet.  Just like you, on the forum, I'm very real.  I do find myself saying something too quick and unpolished and got misunderstood at times.  It is very frustrating and sometimes made me quit talking.

13th Nov, 2003 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Character Assumptions

I try to be myself in the forum, although I admit I'm more energetic, outspoken and moody in real life LOL. Having english as a second language is not that easy also because sometimes I may try to say something and it was misunderstood. I think I speak better than writting. wink.gif  But it doesn't stop me from being me smile.gif

[offtopic] Chener, is cool that your hubby joined also!. I look forward reading both of your posts in the forum[/offtopic]

14th Nov, 2003 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Assumptions of Character

I'm much more outspoken on the 'net than in person.  Especially if it's a debate or a topic which both parties have very strong feelings about.   I have more ability to express myself when I'm writing a response than when I'm speaking.  People don't listen to me seriously in person for some reason ??

Roz

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Nov, 2003 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Assumptions Character - Page 2

People don't listen to me seriously in person for some reason ??

Your whole face is kind of angelical ;D You don't have a face of a mean person lol therefore, some people see that as a weakness :smile.gif. Do you speak soft or loud? I usually speak clear and loud (no, no shouting) but calling the attention of people wink.gif

14th Nov, 2003 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Assumptions Character Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

Angelical??  Who ME?  LOL  oh that's a good one...  But I do have people who tell me that I'm so cheerful all the time that it makes them smile.  Maybe I should be a little meaner?  At least when i need to get my point across!  ;D

Roz

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Assumptions of Character

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,