Heroes

Heroes - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 6th Dec, 2003 - 7:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2003 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Heroes
A Friend

Heroes

Have you been in a life and death situation? Have you saved someone from a life and death situation or do you even remember seeing a life and death situation? Tell us about it here..  

I might put mine up later.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Dec, 2003 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Heroes

I almost drowned when I was a toddler. I don't remember it though. Apparently, I just walked out into the lake until I was over my head. Someone pulled me out, and then I walked right back out over my head again!!! laugh.gif

2nd Dec, 2003 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Heroes Health & Special Psychology

Someone pulled me out, and then I walked right back out over my head again!!!

Did you ever find out who was the person that rescued you?

2nd Dec, 2003 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Heroes

No. I didn't even know about it until I was around 15. My father told me the story once when we were snowmobiling on the Lake where it happened. It is a very big lake in New Hampshire where a lot of tourists go. Apparently it was just someone else in the water at the time. They saw it happening and just grabbed me. My parents were there too, so I probably wasn't in any grave danger or anything, but I do wonder if this is why I was always so afraid of water when I was younger, up until about 12.

2nd Dec, 2003 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Heroes

Wow, I'm glad it was not nothing serious, I can imagine how frighten your parents were! You was a pretty mischievious young girl huh? wink.gif laugh.gif

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2003 - 7:33am / Post ID: #

Heroes
A Friend

Heroes

I almost drowned too. I think I was about 6 years old. It was Memorial Day and the family was at a lake. Us kids were running and leaping off the little dock. I would jump off, hit the bottom of the lake and push myself back up and then do my best to swim to shore so I could do it all over again. We were told to wait to jump off until the last person came up for air and was out of our way. Well I thought my older brother was on shore already, so I jumped in. He was waiting for me at the bottom and he held me there until I passed out.

The next thing I remember is Daddy holding me over the car and pushing the water out of me. Oh, I hurt. I haven't been able to get in water since. My brother got the spanking of the century too. He couldn't sit for over a week!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2003 - 7:36am / Post ID: #

Heroes
A Friend

Heroes

When I was little my brothers and I were walking down around the river near our town. I was wearing a hoodie and jumping on rocks near the edge. All of a sudden I slipped off a rock into the river. The river was quite strong at the time and it was pullin me under. I was about 7 around the time. My oldest brother Scott run down the river and grabbed the hood of my hoodie and pulled me out of the river. He saved my life that day and to me he is my hero smile.gif

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2003 - 7:44am / Post ID: #

Heroes
A Friend

Heroes Psychology Special & Health

I almost drown in my friends in the ground swimming pool, when I was probably about 9 or 10 years old. Me and my friend we racing along side the pool to see who could get inside the house the quickest. She pushed me and I fell into the deep end of the pool. She didn't know I couldn't swim. Her older sister had jumped in and saved me.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Heroes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,