If You Could Be Any Height - Page 3 of 3

Flipping the switch on height variation. A - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 5th Jul, 2017 - 10:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
31st Jan, 2017 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

If You Could Be Any Height - Page 3

Is there any sure way to increase height without any gimmicks something that actually works. I will like to be at least 6' but I'm only 5' 9".

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

If You Could Be Any Height
A Friend

Height Be You If

I'm 5'9" tall and I like myself at this height. I think I'm right about in the middle of "Normal", if there is such a thing. If I could be any height, I think I'd like to be 12' tall. Oh, and I'd be a storm giant living in a Dungeons & Dragons realm somewhere! cool.gif.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If You Could Be Any Height Health & Special Psychology

Hmm… mine isn't a big change. I'm 5'7". I would love to be 5'9". I know it might seem silly since it is only two inches. I like my height but I would like 5'9" better. Its tall but not too tall. Much taller than that and your dating options start becoming more limited. That is never good. sad.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 31st Jan, 2017 - 4:14pm

14th Feb, 2017 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Height Be You If

I am happy with my height. I am not too tall and not short… I am just right there with the 'average' people so I can't complain.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Height Be You If

I would like to be 6' tall. I tell everyone that I am 6' but in all actuality I am 5' 113/4" I just lack that .25 inches from being 6' Then again I would like to bit taller maybe 6' 2" but nothing too tall.

12th Mar, 2017 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

I am currently 5' 11", and I have been for quite a while, though if I could I would like to be a few inches taller at 6' 2" or 6' 3". I may seem silly, but I feel having that extra height could be a boost to my confidence… that and losing a hundred pounds, but that is a separate wish. All in all I feel I am not quite tall enough and too heavy.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Mar, 2017 - 2:40pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

If You Be Height - Page 3

Flipping the switch on height variation. A genetic 'switch' that changes the activity of a key skeletal gene related to height has been discovered by a team of researchers, who have also pinpointed a genetic variant in the switch that favors shortness and is far more prevalent among Eurasian populations than expected. The study also uncovered a surprising link - between the sequence that favors shortness and an increased risk of osteoarthritis. Source 8e.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: If You Could Be Any Height

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,