If You Could Be Any Height - Page 2 of 3

I'm 5ft 5, and I would like to be - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 15th Oct, 2006 - 9:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2005 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

If You Could Be Any Height
A Friend

If You Could Be Any Height - Page 2

I love being 5'8 because my boyfriend is 6'2, and it's just so perfect. I know that sounds really teenager-ish, but I love our heights in relation to each other. I'm not too short, but I'm also not to tall, speaking in general terms.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jan, 2005 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Height Be You If

Oh my gosh, Malexander, Smudge and Ambria you all are taller than me! I feel like a dwarf. I'm just 5' 5! oh well...sad.gif I always wish to be a little taller, maybe 5'8 or 5' 9.

3rd Jan, 2005 - 6:10am / Post ID: #

If You Could Be Any Height Health & Special Psychology

I am almost exactly 6 feet tall, and my height is good for me. Buying trousers or long-sleeve dress shirts can be challenging, because I am about 138 lbs. American stores tend to discriminate against slender men. I have had to go to the children's section to buy belts and shorts before.

It's interesting - my mother is only 5 feet tall, and my father is 5'10", so I have no idea how the genetics worked out to make me this tall.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2005 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Height Be You If

I am also 6" tall and happy with my height. It was a period in my teens when I wanted more to pursue a sport carrier but now I realize that I am just the size to fit my personality:)

3rd Jan, 2005 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Height Be You If

I am just under 5' 4". About 5' 3 3/4" actually. I think I am the perfect height! Not too tall and not too short! I rarely find a guy shorter than me and if they are it isn't by much so that isn't a concern. Also, because I am not terribly short, tall guys aren't a problem either. Now, don't think I measure everything by available guys, but for most women, at some point in their lives, this is an issue. I buy petite size pants which then generally fit without the need to hem them. My jeans I buy in the "Short" pant legs range. Again, they fit fine without hemming.

LDS, don't feel bad, at least you are taller than I am! smile.gif.

3rd Jan, 2005 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
LDS, don't feel bad, at least you are taller than I am!

I'm glad to hear you feel happy about your height! smile.gif I guess we just need to be happy with ourselves huh?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jan, 2005 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

If You Be Height - Page 2

Don't get me wrong, there are definately things about my body that I would change. Height just isn't one of them. There are plenty of others though! laugh.gif

15th Oct, 2006 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

If You Be Height Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

I'm 5ft 5, and I would like to be a bit taller, just so I don't have to look up to everybody laugh.gif

Maybe around 5ft 8, would be nice, and at least I wouldn't be the tallest person around, but neither would I be one of the shortest *laughs*

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: If You Could Be Any Height

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,