Lover or Fighter? - Page 5 of 11

All very interesting and compelling answers. - Page 5 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 22nd May, 2005 - 11:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »

?
Poll: Which describes you the best?
  I am very sensitive and can react harshly if mistreated       17.24%
  I try to act very strong willed, but I am weak inside       8.62%
  I am an actor/actress and I always hide my true self       22.41%
  I wish I could be someone different but do not know who       1.72%
  I am in a state of flux and wish I had purpose       8.62%
  I am confident, know what I want and go out to get it       29.31%
  I love myself and therefore love others       12.07%
Total Votes: 58
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Are you the quiet or aggressive type?
9th Nov, 2004 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter? - Page 5

QUOTE (DiNo @ 9-Nov 04, 2:30 PM)
Being single really teaches u to appreciate what women do for men. Wares don't wash themselves, Houses do not sweep themselves and clothes.... 

So are you saying that's all what women are for? whip.gif

Uh, oops, I'm not a fighter... cool.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2004 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter?
A Friend

Fighter Lover

Oh gosh no did not mean it that way - I personally had a hard time adjusting to single life. I remember My Dad used to get up from the lunch table and leave his plate and i never even noticed that until recently.

Now that i have to do everything for myself and the kids i really appreciate what my mom and wife did for me that's all i was saying. Not that i did not pitch in but i guess we grow up with the notion that once we move out of the folk's home that there are certain chores that the men do and other chores that women are supposed to do.

Guess it works both ways because i get calls all the time to come change a stupid light bulb in her apt. Oops i'm not a fighter either - see where u made me go smudge? thanks.

23rd Apr, 2005 - 5:07am / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter? Health & Special Psychology

You know that saying, 'I'm a lover not a fighter'?

I would definitely be a lover, I would rather talk myself out of a situation and if I have to I will fight, but at all costs I will try to just calm the person down instead.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2005 - 5:56am / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter?
A Friend

Page 5 Fighter Lover

Well, I suppose I'm a lover though I hesitate to say it (just sounds so mushy). I am likely to address problems when they are small so as to avoid a large confrontation down the line, but when something big is happening I don't want to be part of it. In the case of the cheating spouse I am much more likely to choose entrapment over a direct confrontation.
-Unferth

23rd Apr, 2005 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Fighter Lover

I just reread all the posts in this thread. I am still very much a fighter. In fact, just last week this trait reared it's ugly head. Someone made a comment I didn't like and I couldn't keep my mouth shut. I really should have too. I was in Church after all. Then I tried to fix things and it got even worse.

So, I might continue to work towards developing the lover in me, but still the fighter often shines through.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2005 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter?
A Friend

Lover or Fighter?

I would have to say I am lukewarm as well. It sort of depends on the mood I am in now. I used to be just a lover type then my life changed a bit and stress set in. Now a days there is a chance that I will snap and act quite foolish. Most of the time I am just a lover.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd May, 2005 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Lover Fighter - Page 5

I am a bit of both. I am not lukewarm it all depends on the situation. If it is a brother or sister then I would be more passive. If it was for a principle that I felt strongly about then out comes the agressor.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2005 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter?
A Friend

Lover Fighter Psychology Special & Health - Page 5

All very interesting and compelling answers. Most of you that I know have penned yourselves exactly the way I picture you!

I have never been one to back down from a fight if it is something worth fighting for. If I feel strongly about something, I feel it is my duty to back it one hundred percent. So I am definently a fighter in that aspect of my life.

I do however, go out of my way to be nice to people and make sure that others needs are taken care of before my own, and often at the expense of my own. I'm not passive about that either, I aggressively care about people. So being a fighter as a bad notation that is unnecessary. I'm a fighter, but I'm also a gentlemen. I treat all women with respect, but will take a man out who disrespects a woman in a heart beat.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Lover or Fighter?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,