Lover or Fighter? - Page 6 of 11

I'm too shy to be anything but a lover. - Page 6 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 27th Nov, 2005 - 9:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (11) »

?
Poll: Which describes you the best?
  I am very sensitive and can react harshly if mistreated       17.24%
  I try to act very strong willed, but I am weak inside       8.62%
  I am an actor/actress and I always hide my true self       22.41%
  I wish I could be someone different but do not know who       1.72%
  I am in a state of flux and wish I had purpose       8.62%
  I am confident, know what I want and go out to get it       29.31%
  I love myself and therefore love others       12.07%
Total Votes: 58
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Are you the quiet or aggressive type?
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2005 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter?
A Friend

Lover or Fighter? - Page 6

It's funny... I pictured everyone the same way, too. I am definitely a fighter. I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut about anything. In life, I've learned to accept constructive criticism, and I've changed where I've felt the need to, but if I am attacked about something I feel strong over, I will fight back.

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2005 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Fighter Lover

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 10-Nov 03, 1:15 PM)
Lukewarm? spock.gif You people are boring! Why do you want to be inbetween when you can just say you are a fighter and end it right here? (joke)

Sorry, I am with the boring people, but if choices must be made... I am a lover... no wait... if choices must be made I am a Fighter... if not... I am all LOVE!

Message Edited!
Persephone: Removed duplicate message.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2005 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter?
A Friend

Lover or Fighter? Health & Special Psychology

Ahh... how interesting to put people into two categories.
I am a Lover merely because I am submissive to men naturally (like every other girl I know). If I was brave enough I would probably be a Fighter! ^_^

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2005 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter?
A Friend

Page 6 Fighter Lover

I am a fighter, especially if someone tries to take something thats belongs to me, or something I am not finished using; I will fight down to the last for it, just to prove that I always get my way wink.gif

24th Nov, 2005 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Fighter Lover

Fighter all the way. Ill even fight about being in love if the need arises smile.gif

25th Nov, 2005 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter?

I would like to say that I am a Lover overall but...

After what some people have put me through, the instinctive nature to fight for myself has shown more and more.

I know what I want, I will be more than happy to fight to get it.

smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Nov, 2005 - 7:12am / Post ID: #

Lover Fighter - Page 6

Although a while ago I said I was a lover upon recent events I have become a fighter. In my town being nice just doesn't pay. A nice person tends to get walked on and a person can only take so much and I'm to that point. People where I live are selfish and care only for themselves. Even my so called friends have taken too much from me. Only a select few are good to me and I am still good to them.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2005 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter?
A Friend

Lover Fighter Psychology Special & Health - Page 6

I'm too shy to be anything but a lover. Back me into a corner and I'll just look for a peaceful way out...even if I do like to hunt small animals. Don't underestimate the power of a masochist with a pelet gun. biggrin.gif

> TOPIC: Lover or Fighter?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,