Lover or Fighter? - Page 9 of 11

Max, you cannot be lukewarm in this... you - Page 9 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2007 - 8:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

?
Poll: Which describes you the best?
  I am very sensitive and can react harshly if mistreated       17.24%
  I try to act very strong willed, but I am weak inside       8.62%
  I am an actor/actress and I always hide my true self       22.41%
  I wish I could be someone different but do not know who       1.72%
  I am in a state of flux and wish I had purpose       8.62%
  I am confident, know what I want and go out to get it       29.31%
  I love myself and therefore love others       12.07%
Total Votes: 58
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Are you the quiet or aggressive type?
25th Jul, 2006 - 9:14am / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter? - Page 9

Short fuse. Sharp tongue. I must be a fighter. I have my moments of being a lover, and yes I think there is a lukewarm, but I am definitely a fighter. ninja.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2006 - 9:49am / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter?
A Friend

Fighter Lover

Everybody wants to be a fighter (deep down in their hearts). A lover is just a polite term to catalog our passiveness and fear of consequences. As countless others I like to think at myself as being a fighter and the positive part I am working on that with a hint of success I may add.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2006 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter?
A Friend

Lover or Fighter? Health & Special Psychology

Personally I would have to say I can be both too. I mean I am mostly a lover (passive and trying to make everyone happy) but then again if you push to many buttons I can be the fighter where the world better just move outta my way... or you are going to get it. Granted though, after I have that type of 'blow' up I feel remose afterwards because I hate it when people blow up at me... so okay okay maybe I am more of a lover than a fighter... unless of course it is a different kind of fighting! tongue.gif Like: Wanna wrestle! hehehe
Happy days everyone and smile it is good for you!

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter?
A Friend

Page 9 Fighter Lover

I tend to be more over a lover in that context. Mainly because I rarely fight physically or mentally for any purpose, I just tend to watch events unfold. There go I am passive so I am a lover

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 5:23am / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter?
A Friend

Fighter Lover

A lot of people see me as a lover but I am very much a fighter. I am not malicious in any way, but I seek out to get what I want. I do anger easily, will stand up for myself, argue till I am blue in the face, and do whatever else I feel I have to do. Although, if I am proven to be in the wrong, I will usually back down pretty easily.

28th Oct, 2006 - 10:12am / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter?

I am a lover, but what knows what I would do in any of situations wich I have never experienced before, would I be a lover or a fighter, I don't know.
So for now I'm a lover, until something really bad will happened.

Message Edited!
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2007 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter?
A Friend

Lover Fighter - Page 9

I believe I am lukewarm, sorry! Sometimes I am a lover, sometimes I am a fighter. it depends on the situation, and the people involved....

23rd Aug, 2007 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Lover Fighter Psychology Special & Health - Page 9

Max, you cannot be lukewarm in this... you are either a Lover or a Fighter. Probably we all can say we are a little of one when poised with a specific situation, but in general we do lean to either being more of a Fighter or more of a Lover.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Lover or Fighter?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,