Lover or Fighter? - Page 10 of 11

I chose "I am confident, know what I - Page 10 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 17th Oct, 2008 - 9:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 

?
Poll: Which describes you the best?
  I am very sensitive and can react harshly if mistreated       17.24%
  I try to act very strong willed, but I am weak inside       8.62%
  I am an actor/actress and I always hide my true self       22.41%
  I wish I could be someone different but do not know who       1.72%
  I am in a state of flux and wish I had purpose       8.62%
  I am confident, know what I want and go out to get it       29.31%
  I love myself and therefore love others       12.07%
Total Votes: 58
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Are you the quiet or aggressive type?
13th Nov, 2007 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter? - Page 10

I was a Lover the first ten years of my life,as I was a sensitive kid. I was beat on constantly and it kind of jaded me. I became a fighter around 11 when I finely said I did not want to hurt anymore.

Around 20 I gradually began to realize that I was to tired of being a fighter and I became a lover again. I have tried to be a little kinder in my life and I consider myself to be a lover now. I am always afraid I could revert if I was pushed to far (protecting my self and/or Family).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2007 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter?
A Friend

Fighter Lover

I guess I'm a fighter. I'd rather be left alone and try not to cause trouble, but will defend myself to the best of my ability. I've got an extremely long fuse and very few people have seen me angry. If I see a problem I'd rather just fix it than complain about it.

13th Nov, 2007 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter? Health & Special Psychology

This is hard. I would like to be a lover but find myself fighting most of the time.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2008 - 8:18am / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter?
A Friend

Page 10 Fighter Lover

Well I think I'm a little of both as it depends on what I want to choose to be on specific scenarios or settings. smile.gif Say, lover at home but fighter in the office etc..

I guess my bottom line is, I'm a lover when I'm with the people who are important to me and fighter with the people who are unfair and unjust and when getting something that I want.

12th Jun, 2008 - 5:46am / Post ID: #

Fighter Lover

I am a bit more complex than any of those choices, but since it asked what fits best, I chose lover. I can also be a fighter and at times hide my true self. Years ago I was a VERY agreeable easy to get along with person -- and always got walked on. So then I took it to the other extreme. Through trial and error and years of experience I think I have finally found a good balance somewhere in the middle ground.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2008 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter?
A Friend

Lover or Fighter?

I am a very confident person. I know what I want and I go for it. If something gets in my way I will knock it down and keep going IF it resists I will put a hurt on it. I have been told that many will not approach me or they will get out of my way by the way I carry myself.

At home with people I know and care about I am very different. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2008 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter?
A Friend

Lover Fighter - Page 10

Just a few years ago I was a typical fighter: somewhat aggressive, stubborn, and always try to solve things by deciding Who is the one to decider, not What should be the thing to decided. Though I was not really easily offended, I was always wary with other people's words, and always ready to counter everything that didn't please me well.

And when a kid grows to an adult, I suppose that normally changes. I don't mean anything wrong with being a fighter. But there are more than one type of fighter, and often there's one involved with the more childish tendency of reaction. Now I can be sure I'm a lover, ready to ignore the actions lying out of the common etiquette, and more likely to give feedback rather than sarcasm.

17th Oct, 2008 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Lover Fighter Psychology Special & Health - Page 10

I chose "I am confident, know what I want and go out to get it". I decided long ago that its better to get your thoughts out in the open than keep them to yourself and have everyone assume what your thoughts are. I guess that makes me a fighter type.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Lover or Fighter?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,