Lover or Fighter? - Page 2 of 11

I supose if a fight comes to my door i would - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 17th Nov, 2003 - 5:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (11) »

?
Poll: Which describes you the best?
  I am very sensitive and can react harshly if mistreated       17.24%
  I try to act very strong willed, but I am weak inside       8.62%
  I am an actor/actress and I always hide my true self       22.41%
  I wish I could be someone different but do not know who       1.72%
  I am in a state of flux and wish I had purpose       8.62%
  I am confident, know what I want and go out to get it       29.31%
  I love myself and therefore love others       12.07%
Total Votes: 58
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Are you the quiet or aggressive type?
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2003 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter?
A Friend

Lover or Fighter? - Page 2

Eyh, questions that come with extreme answers are usually very tricky.  Besides, JB, your "lover" definition sounds more like a peace lover, instead of a spouse lover?  Ha ha.  

For instance, you are in a situation where you see your spouse kissing another person in a passionate way, what do you do?

I thought a lover would cry, bury everything and save the relationship with spouse without mentioning anything about it but a fighter will sooner or later, bring this up and deal with the anger.  

I used to be passive agressive, meaning I wouldn't do anything directly related to what I'm not happy about because I want to "look good" but I would retaliate and whine and punish my spouse when I'm not happy with him.

But in that given situation, hey, that's too much! I want to say I'll grab a camera, take a picture, walk to them, saying, "Good job! Well done, you couple just made a court perfect picture for me!"  But in the real life situation, I would probably go home, give it a good cry, make plans for me and my children and then tell him I'm leaving him.

According to your definition, I'm a lover then?

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2003 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Fighter Lover

Eyh, questions that come with extreme answers are usually very tricky

Of course that is why it is here.

Besides, JB, your "lover" definition sounds more like a peace lover, instead of a spouse lover?

Of course, the idea here is you do not want everyone automatically choosing 'lover' (which everyone is most likely to do), so I had to make it somehow 'fair' for fighters.

According to your definition, I'm a lover then?

LOL, yes, but please, do not take it seriously. The idea behind posting here is provocation of thoughts and fun not so much psychoanalysis of each individual person otherwise everyone would really have to write essays wink.gif

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2003 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter?
A Friend

Lover or Fighter? Health & Special Psychology

Eh-hey, cool
I do tend to be very serious with each topic, don't I?  :D
Interesting topic~

13th Nov, 2003 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Fighter Lover

If I caught my husband kissing another woman I will throw the first thing I have on his head, go home, pack all my stuff, take my son to a far away country and get a divorce. :smile.gif I'm a Lover or a Fighter? :smile.gif LOL

13th Nov, 2003 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Fighter Lover

LDS you are definately a fighter.  I could have told you that before you posted here, based upon other posts of yours. wink.gif  Now, I don't think that is a bad thing, so don't be upset with me.  I am a fighter too.  It is we fighters in the world who get things done, while the lovers are all home on their couches crying over spilt milk :spit:

13th Nov, 2003 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter?

LDS you are definately a fighter.  I could have told you that before you posted here, based upon other posts of yours.

LOL thanks, I take it as a compliment ;D

Now, I don't think that is a bad thing, so don't be upset with me.  I am a fighter too.  It is we fighters in the world who get things done, while the lovers are all home on their couches crying over spilt milk

No, I'm not upset with you! all the opposite wink.gif I'm glad my posts reflect my personality smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Nov, 2003 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Lover Fighter - Page 2

If I caught my husband kissing another woman...

"Such a loving wife, such a daughter of Zion...", this is what I usually say in answer to that. My LDS is a fighter all the way. Don't mess!

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2003 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Lover or Fighter?
A Friend

Lover Fighter Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

I supose if a fight comes to my door i would fight. I have a "pent up strength" i supose-I talk Shotokan so im taught to fight but have never gotten into a fight. So im kind of cocky. Not a great thing but ok. I usually try to solve things verbally first before going into...other..methods..so yes. I am a lover

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Lover or Fighter?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,