No Excuses The Power Of Self-discipline

No Excuses Power Self-discipline - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 17th Aug, 2010 - 12:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Brian Tracy
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2010 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

No Excuses The Power of Self-Discipline - Brian Tracy

Having read this, what is your review for the reading material from: "No Excuses The Power of Self-Discipline"?

No Excuses The Power Of Self-discipline (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2010 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Self-discipline Power Excuses No

You don't need to have been born under a lucky star, or with incredible wealth, or with terrific contacts and connections, or even special skills"¦but what you do need to succeed in any of your life goals is self-discipline. Unfortunately, most people give in to the two worst enemies of success: they take the path of least resistance (in other words, they"re lazy) and/or they want immediate gratification: they don't consider the long-term consequences of the actions they take today.

16th Aug, 2010 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

No Excuses The Power Of Self-discipline Health & Special Psychology

I did not read the book, but I listened to the audio from the seminar. The best part of this series is that he explains to people that they are responsible for the outcome of their own lives. It does not matter where you came from, but you and you alone are responsible for where you end up. I give it a ten!

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2010 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Self-discipline Power Excuses No

He is correct in the fact that it is the decisions that you make that shape the life you will have. No one can place the blame on someone else for the choices they have made. Those that do try to place the blame are trying to take the cheap way out.

> TOPIC: No Excuses The Power Of Self-discipline

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,