Trinidad: Us Citizens Hurt In Boating Accident - Page 3 of 4

Paige has done very well. She actually played - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 21st Jan, 2011 - 5:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
18th Sep, 2009 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Trinidad: Us Citizens Hurt In Boating Accident - Page 3

What say is the press release going to be shown exactly so I can keep a lookout for it?

Sponsored Links:
27th Sep, 2009 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Accident Boating Hurt Citizens Trinidad

I just saw TV6 News. The aunt of Paige was saying that the family have tried to contact police investigators, marine, etc but they only get is voice mail and they don't return the calls. She said is almost like the case is "closed". I would say it is like it NEVER HAPPENED!

It sickens me to the max seeing this kind of attitude about MOST things in general in this country and I hope no fool come now and try to defend this because I will give them a tongue lash! There is no word, no dignity in this place. Imagine that the man that caused this whole thing (including the heavy financial burden to this family) have NEVER contacted the family to say he was sorry despite the stupid comments of his family saying he was "depressed".

Some Trinidadians disgust me. Their attitude is not even human!

28th Sep, 2009 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Trinidad: Us Citizens Hurt In Boating Accident Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I moved BarryLA's post to its own Thread here: Source 4 that was a boating accident in Tobago 2007 similar to this one. I saw the TV6 News about the one being Discussed here that happened in Trinidad waters and it is a very good example of the way things are perceived and handled here - no care, no follow-up, no demand for justice by those who hold the law in their hands. Scary really, if you are hurt in an accident, it is likely that there is no redress.

2nd Oct, 2009 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Accident Boating Hurt Citizens Trinidad

The family of Paige has initiated legal action against the soldier. A criminal and civil suit. I wonder of the end result, specially here in Trinidad where cases take long years to be resolved.

It is heartbreaking to read of what Paige is going through at such a young age.

Source 9

2nd Oct, 2009 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Accident Boating Hurt Citizens Trinidad

Nothing will happen. The soldier was never charged I'm pretty sure he has connections so if the family think they can take a dime from him or send him to jail then they're bound to disappointment.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2011 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Trinidad: Us Citizens Hurt In Boating Accident
A Friend

I have been trying to get the AG in Trinidad to comment on this accident to no avail. No lawyer will take the case until the AG comments.

This is not fair to my wife or daughter.

Are there any good lawyers in Trinidad that I can speak with?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jan, 2011 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Citizens Hurt Boating Accident - Page 3

Cwelch I don't know any lawyer who would be willing to take this case as it is. I'm sure it is so frustrating for you and your family. How are they doing?

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2011 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Trinidad Citizens Hurt Boating Accident Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

Paige has done very well. She actually played goalie for her school field hockey team.

Racquel has issues and we are working thru them.

It will never end though. They both need to make adjustments to their lives.

All I want is a Lawyer to whom I can speak with.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Trinidad: Us Citizens Hurt In Boating Accident

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,