The Colony - Reality Experiment

The Colony Reality Experiment - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Aug, 2009 - 5:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The Colony,Reality Experiment Discovery - TV Series
18th Aug, 2009 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Anyone saw the premiere of "The Colony", a reality series about how people survive when isolated?

The Colony - Reality Experiment (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
19th Aug, 2009 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Experiment Reality Colony The

I've seen it and have some thoughts. How realistic can this be with cameras all around you? Plus they look like actors and not real people in a serious situation. How lucky will you be to stranded with scientists, medical staff and just the right people to meet every need?

19th Aug, 2009 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

The Colony - Reality Experiment Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I really liked this show! I liked it because you can see how people behave in extreme circumstances and even though there are cameras around having NO toilet paper isn't fun!

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2009 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think they may have something here. Granted it is a hand picked group and you have experts in a field but if you were going to survive someplace else it may be good to start with some experts to make it better for those who will follow.

20th Aug, 2009 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

I don't think I heard about this one. Which channel is it on what time?

> TOPIC: The Colony - Reality Experiment

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,