Thoughts of Romance

Thoughts Romance - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Nov, 2003 - 12:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Ahhhh... remember those days?
2nd Nov, 2003 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Thoughts of Romance

This thread is reserved for the topic of 'romance' and NOT romancing other members. It is not to resolve specific issues, failures or your dating life. It is a GENERAL thread about what, when, how, why and where of romance.

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2003 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Romance Thoughts

It's romantic to me when a man tells me he thought of me during the day -- whether he was at work or out with friends, whatever.

Romantic is a gentle touch when you are passing each other in the hallway...

Romantic is a nuzzle on the cheek when I'm cooking dinner...

Romantic is when he cooks dinner if I have to work late, and puts candles on the table for us...

Little things.

Roz

12th Nov, 2003 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Thoughts of Romance Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Awwww nice ones Farseer wink.gif

Romance is for me when the hubby tells me to get a break and go out a bit while he checks on my son....

Romance is when he tells me 'Hi, big brown eyes' ;D

Romance is watching his surprise when he sees home made brownies on the table...wink.gif

Romance is playing like little children....yes...tickling and all!!! ;D

Romance is him...my true, eternal Love. smile.gif

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2003 - 6:05am / Post ID: #

Thoughts of Romance
A Friend

Romance Thoughts

Romance is that special look that he gives me.

Romance is him telling me at no less than 10 times a day how beautiful I am (even if I am feeling crunchy and not looking my best.)

Romance is breakfast in bed.

Romance is flowers for no reason at all.

15th Nov, 2003 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Romance Thoughts

My last ex-husband (oy and veh) once detailed on paper how he would romance me for my birthday one year.  It was very specific about exotic flowers, limousine ride to the airport, getting on a private plane to San Francisco, shopping at exclusive stores, out for dinner at some fancy restaurant, etc. etc. etc.  Really wild and extravagant and expensive and luxurious.  He never did it, of course, but it was a fun to daydream such a romantic get-away. smile.gif

Roz

16th Nov, 2003 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Thoughts of Romance

Romance for me is the little things that I am surprised with by my special person (LDS_forever). Some of them I cannot list here, but she knows. wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Nov, 2003 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Thoughts Romance

JB and LDS smile.gif you two are so sweet!!! Your whole story is very romantic! You give me hope...

Roz

27th Nov, 2003 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Thoughts Romance Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Farseer, where love is hope is and thus the same for your life too. wink.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Thoughts of Romance

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,