Pitbull Attack

Pitbull Attack - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 1st Jul, 2011 - 10:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Pit Bull Attacks
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2009 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pitbull Attack

Oliver savaged in pitbull attack

A vicious pitbull attack at Ngamotu Beach in New Plymouth yesterday has left Oliver the tiny border terrier battling for his life. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2010 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Attack Pitbull

Mammoth surgery after pitbull attack

A five-year-old girl attacked by a dog in Whakatane yesterday is still undergoing surgery after doctors worked through the night to treat her facial injuries. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2011 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Pitbull Attack UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Woman mauled by neighbor's pit bulls

A pair of pit bulls mauled a 75-year-old woman as she went to get her newspaper Saturday morning, San Diego police said. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2011 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Attack Pitbull

The pit bull debate: Crackdown, ban or nothing?

Saturday's horrific mauling of a 75-year-old woman in Paradise Hills wasn't the first pit-bull attack in San Diego, and even those who adore the breed admit it probably won't be the last. Ref. Source 9

Pitbull Attack
Pitbull Attack (Hover)

22nd Jun, 2011 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Attack Pitbull

I don't know if you can get rid of an entire breed of dog but I feel the pit bull owners and breeders need to be made responsible in a big way for people being attacked. This might persuade people not to own the dog in the first place.

23rd Jun, 2011 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

Pitbull Attack

I agree, but not sure I would penalize breeders other than if they require a license make it a bit more expensive to breed that variety. If you make the consequences of not controlling your dog more costly, you will get more obedient dogs on the street, less agressive breeds in general and less demands for agressive breeds from breeders. They will change what they are breeding because they are strickly in it for the money.

I have seen pitbulls that are little babies and great pets in general, but they can snap in certain circumstances and need a strong owner. They were breed to dominant and fight. Most of this instinct can be trained out of them, but it is always there....dormant...waiting for the right opportunity to awaken. People need to appreciate that about the breed and other breeds like it. However, given the right circumstances any dog can kill a human. Small dogs have killed babies that were unattended or wandered too close to their food bowl.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2011 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Pitbull Attack

Owners arrested in attack by pit bulls

The owners of two pit bulls who mauled a 75-year-old woman Saturday in Paradise Hills were arrested Wednesday night by county animal-control officers. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2011 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Pitbull Attack Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Mauled woman's husband glad of arrests

A San Diego woman and her daughter pleaded not guilty Thursday to charges that their two pit bulls badly mauled a 75-year-old neighbor - only the second time in three decades that county animal services officials have pursued a felony case against a dog owner. Ref. Source 3

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Pitbull Attack

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,