Pizza Hut Trinidad

Pizza Hut Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 5th Oct, 2010 - 11:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2009 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Pizza Hut Trinidad

Pizza Hut Trinidad

What is your review for Pizza Hut Trinidad?

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2009 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Hut Pizza

They used to serve some nice pizza at Pizza Hut Valsayn but I find the quality AND service have deteriorated tremendously, the prices continue escalating though. Costumer service like most places in Trinidad is either non-existent or the lazy type.

25th Aug, 2009 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Pizza Hut Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

If you buy Pizza Hut then it has to be deep pan. I don't feel right just eating the thin n' crispy, it just doesn't fill me up. That branch you're going to probably needs a letter to the franchise owner and that will fix everything.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2009 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Pizza Hut Trinidad
A Friend

Trinidad Hut Pizza

I have more experience with the Valsayn/Curepe branch. I am not fond at all of the thin'n'cripsy type though, seems like you are just eating thin, stiff crust, but that is the point of that type.

I prefer the deep pan crust also, or the cheese filled, though too much of that (like anything else) wold not agree well with the average human body.

The customer service can be improved, but it isn't as bad as KFC as Pizza Hut is less of a hustle and bustle environment and doesn't have all the atmospheric noise of some other fast food places.

The main problem, as with some of the other fast food chains, is that many times the customer is left standing or waiting at the cashier because there is only one cashier (mind you there is almost always more than one cashier's machine) and the cashier for some reason has to go in the back or talk to one of the other staff members. That, I believe really goes against one of the main tenets of customer service... That is to give the customer your complete attention and you are not too busy to serve the customer. Usually (depending on the exchange they had when away from the customer) they are friendly and smile though.

5th Oct, 2009 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Hut Pizza

hexxx it sounds like you're accustomed to poor costumer service. Saying it is not "as bad" as other chains and then go on and say you have to stand on line forever AND that depending on the exchange they had when away from the customer they are friendly and smile, you sound like those abused women who their husband beat the heck out of them but they say "isn't that bad, just a slap or two". No man! Don't take crap. If the service is like you described, then it stinks!

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2009 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Pizza Hut Trinidad
A Friend

Pizza Hut Trinidad

This may seem to be going off topic... But what do you propose be done about it? Especially if it is the manager that the staff is usually talking to. Boycott the establishment? The chain? Ask to speak to the manager? Write a letter? Fill out the customer comments form? I am not making excuses, and do those things, but where are you from that the customer service is infallible?

The first three lines in my above post give my review of Pizza Hut, as requested. The remainder of it commented on, in general terms, the customer service through the country. The need to have proper customer service isn't a new concept, it is just now it is getting much publicity because of the amount of experience sharing that is occurring.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Oct, 2009 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Pizza Hut Trinidad

Pizza Hut in Trinidad is way better that the US. I'm talking the actual pizza and not the service, I won't even go there but I agree with hexxx that it's way better than other fast food places. Pizza Hut locally gives you more variety and the specialty BBQ pizza with extra cheese is really good.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2010 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Pizza Hut Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Name: Kaci

Comments: It's 5th October 2010,I ordered a pizza from gulf view branch of pizza hut at 5:20pm,at 6:23 I call to find out what is going on with my order, K[..] the girl who answers the phone says she was hoping I called back. The driver called me several times but didn't get me, do I want to cancel,now mind you,no one at pizza hut called me,I called them..I say tell me what time to expect delivery, she said as soon as he returns he'll call for directions..it's no 7:15pm when I call back,she says the driver has been gone a long time,she can't say when he'll be back,do I want to speak to a manager..I speak with a manager who says my pizza is in the store,which means it never left, at the same time she says the driver just walked in, pleas hold,he comes on the line and says he tried calling me several times, I say hey don't kid me,you never called,say you don't know the address, he says I won't tolerate being spoken to that way, he did call and got a man's voicemail, [..] knows what he'll do to my food...I order pizza once a week, KFC once a week and take my family to TGI for dinner once a week. I deserve better.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Pizza Hut Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,