What would you rather have? - Page 6 of 9

QUOTE [I can not seem to have peace of mind. - Page 6 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 8th Mar, 2003 - 8:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2003 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

What would you rather have?
A Friend

What would you rather have? - Page 6

I will take a loving wife.

Why?

First off it really is a rare thing to see two people have a lasting happy and successful relationship these days.

There are many millionaires who have more than 5 million dollars and have not been able to obtain a wife that they are happy with.

When I think of the word wife I visualize a successful relationship filled with love. I see a loving mom. I see a happy husband and father. I see children happy to have such great parents. I see a man and woman living to be happy together.

I spent 2 years in Honduras as a missionary for the LDS church. I taught "poor" couples and "rich" couples.

In both cases they put their family's needs first and that is why they were willing to listen to us.

IMO there is great worth in a companion and joy in working on having a successful relationship.

IMO there is great opportunity for "peace" in a loving family relationship.

I will take a "wife".

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2003 - 9:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

have you What

i'd rather have the peace of mind than have the 5 million, and in result it would cause me headache because don't know what to do with the money....

14th Feb, 2003 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

What would you rather have? Health & Special Psychology

i'd rather have the peace of mind than have the 5 million, and in result it would cause me headache because don't know what to do with the money....

Well, I can help you with that!!!! lol biggrin.gif you give me the 5 million and you will get peace of mind while I spend it lol What do you say? smile.gif

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2003 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 have you What

Well, I am terribly curious about the significance of the amount 5 million.

How did everyone arrive at that sum? Not that I disagree, mind you, and I have to put my vote there.

Give me the money, because money makes everything you want to do possible.

Abstracts like peace of mind may only be obtained by your own attitude and are not contingent on externals.

A spouse? Man, that is the hardest of all.
To find a mate you can live with for any length of time, actually relate to and communicate with is probably the hardest thing we all do.

There is no formula I know of for that except pure, blind luck.

If you find someone like that you are like 'the old blind hawk that stumbled over a crippled chicken'.

5th Mar, 2003 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

have you What

A spouse? Man, that is the hardest of all.
To find a mate you can live with for any length of time, actually relate to and communicate with is probably the hardest thing we all do.

That is right and men have paid more then 5 million and lost more to find him/her. It ain't so easy at all, that is why when you get a spouce that is like a diamond you have to hold on to him/her.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2003 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'd defntly go for the  5,000,000 dollars .. A husband ?  :P NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,  Too young for that right now...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2003 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What you have - Page 6

I would say peace of mind. I could earn the money but I can not seem to have peace of mind.  My mind is troubled by the things I have seen and heard since I was a child.

8th Mar, 2003 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

What you have Psychology Special & Health - Page 6

[I can not seem to have peace of mind.  My mind is troubled by the things I have seen and heard since I was a child.

Sorry to hear... may I recommend a site that I also maintain? It's called, 'Oil for Your Lamp' at: https://www.bordeglobal.com/oil

Besides that, welcome to the forum. Great that you filled in your profile. I see you are 'daring', good we need that spirit around here, but becareful not to be too daring on some of the issues around here or you won't have peace of mind after everyone starts to reply *wink*.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: What would you rather have?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,