What would you rather have? - Page 9 of 9

I prefer money with I can't buy everything - Page 9 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 28th Dec, 2022 - 6:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 
4th Feb, 2008 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

What would you rather have? - Page 9

I would select my husband as my only choice. My spouse treats me very well and I consider him to be my soulmate. There were times in my life when I would become very ill and I could always count on him to be there by my side. About five years ago, I had an allergic reaction to medication that was prescribed by a doctor and as a result of this, I almost died. My husband was right there with me, by my side and nursing me back to good health. He is very loving, caring and very understanding human being. The mainstream would select money but at the end of the day, when all the money has been spent, who will be there to listen to your tales of woe or console you?

Sponsored Links:
16th Nov, 2022 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

have you What

I would want peace of mind, because that is something I long for. I need nothing but the inner peace that makes me as happy as dozing under the spring sun in the early evening, in the middle of the forest. I wish I wasn't always so stressed, scared or depressed.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2022 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

What would you rather have?
A Friend

What would you rather have? Health & Special Psychology

If I had to choose just one of those, it would be my wife.

I first met my wife when she was 14, and I was 18. She started coming down to the same theatre group I was in. Didn't really get to know her. Who pays attention to 14 years old's when they are 18? Over the years, I remember I went to her 16th Party. There was a group of older teenagers she would hang around with, and I would too sometimes. We became friends.

She then met her future partner, and I mine and life took us both on separate paths. 12 years ago, we randomly bumped into each other, at a time when our relationships to our then partners were collapsing. We were there to support each other, and slowly the friendship we had always blossomed into something more.

I am very happily married now, and although life isn't easy, (She has become disabled with chronic pain), I wouldn't change a moment of it. If we had got together earlier, we wouldn't have had the three wonderful children we both have. (Two are mine from my ex, one is hers from her ex).

Don't get me wrong, the money is a very close second! *smile*.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2022 - 6:13am / Post ID: #

What would you rather have?
A Friend

Page 9 have you What

I prefer money with I can't buy everything but it can be accessible, Although having some money would cause envy and other factors that would not create peace.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: What would you rather have?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,