Gangs / Smugglers & Mexican Migrants

Gangs / Smugglers Mexican Migrants - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2010 - 12:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Desperate for the USA
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2009 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Smugglers and gangs preying on migrants

For $4,000, the smugglers said they would sneak Enrique and Alán Sánchez Vázquez from Mexico into the United States. But the two brothers from Mexico City ended up captives in their own country, and later were shot to death while being marched through rugged terrain east of Tecate. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2010 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Migrants Mexican and Smugglers Gangs

Vehicle checks at border paying off

Last spring, U.S. Officials announced a $400 million effort to tighten border security, this time with an emphasis on southbound inspections of vehicles headed into Mexico to check for contraband cash and firearms. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 21st May, 2010 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Gangs / Smugglers & Mexican Migrants History & Civil Business Politics

Calderon urges you.S. To reinstate assault weapons ban:

Mexican President Felipe Calderon urged the you.S. Congress on Thursday to reinstate a ban on assault weapons to help cut cross-border gun smuggling and reduce drug gang violence for its southern neighbor. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 21st May, 2010 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think there are enough weapons in Mexico now that even a band on weapons is not going to stop the violence that is happening in Mexico. I believe that soon a lot of this violence is going to spill over into the United States.

22nd May, 2010 - 7:53am / Post ID: #

I am starting to realize how certain people seem more criminally orientated. I hate to say it because I don't want to sound racist yet, there does seem to be truth to it.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 22nd May, 2010 - 7:53am

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2010 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

US seizes 'Mexico-bound' weapons

Police in Texas seize weapons allegedly being smuggled to drug gangs in Mexico, in one of the largest weapons hauls in years. Ref. Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jun, 2010 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

This is really getting out of hand and the Mexican authorities need to wipe out the Mexican drug cartels:

international QUOTE (BBC)
At least 77 bodies are recovered from an abandoned Mexican mine shaft that was used as a mass grave by drugs gangs, authorities say.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2010 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Gangs / Smugglers & Mexican Migrants Politics Business Civil & History

Mexican drug cartels' newest weapon: Cold War-era grenades made in U.S.

Grenades made in the United States and sent to Central America during the Cold War have resurfaced as terrifying new weapons in almost weekly attacks by Mexican drug cartels. Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Gangs / Smugglers & Mexican Migrants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,