Oquirrh Mountain Temple

Oquirrh Mountain Temple - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 24th Aug, 2009 - 9:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Oquirrh Mountain Temple
Post Date: 22nd May, 2009 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

To be dedicated in late August, the Oquirrh Mountain Temple will become the church's 130th temple in operation, its 13th in Utah and its second in South Jordan. Ref. Source 4

Oquirrh Mountain Temple
Oquirrh Mountain Temple (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
22nd May, 2009 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Temple Mountain Oquirrh

We are going to the open house for this temple with most of our children, as well as our two grandchildren.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2009 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Oquirrh Mountain Temple Studies Doctrine Mormon

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

As weekend rain and lighting storms moved across the Salt Lake Valley, one strike took a path through the Angel Moroni's golden horn en route to the ground. Steve Allison, a resident of South Jordan who lives near the temple said lightning was dropping in the area Saturday and Sunday it was obvious lightning had struck the temple's unofficial lightning rod. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2009 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Temple Mountain Oquirrh

LDS Church dedicates Oquirrh Mountain 13th Utah temple

SOUTH JORDAN - A temple dedication, a cornerstone ceremony and an impromptu birthday celebration converged Friday morning at the new Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple. President Thomas S. Monson of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints stood front and center for all three. Ref. Source 5

22nd Aug, 2009 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Temple Mountain Oquirrh

Tomorrow (Sunday, Aug 23, 2009) is the dedication. We do not have any church services tomorrow, as the dedication will be broadcast into our chapel (the stake center).

I don't think we will be attending as we did not get the special recommends. I don't feel a particular impulse to attend because I have attended several others. We physically attended the Frankfurt Germany temple dedication, and virtually attended the Timpanogos, Council Bluffs, and Nauvoo temple dedications.

I did not attend the open house, but my wife, two youngest children, and middle daughter (with her son) did go to it at various times. My wife took Courtney, the older of our two lovely "foster" girls. Courtney absolutely loved it. She still talks about how Moroni's arm is black! smile.gif

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2009 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

LDS faithful flock to Oquirrh Mountain Temple dedication

Statewide, Sunday, nearly 2 million perfectly healthy Latter-day Saints, like the Hukills, skipped out on worship services. For the first time in the state's history, LDS President Thomas S. Monson cancelled church. The prophet wanted to free up members' schedules so they could attend the dedication ceremony for the newly completed Oquirrh Mountain Temple, said Robert Homer, coordinator for the temple's open house and dedication. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Oquirrh Mountain Temple

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,