Your ultimate goal in life! - Page 2 of 2

My ultimate goal in life is to have someone - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2003 - 8:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
24th Oct, 2002 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Your ultimate goal in life! - Page 2

there is no tomorrows? why?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2003 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Your ultimate goal in life!
A Friend

life goal ultimate Your

My ulitmate goal in life is to raise my children the best I can.  Be the best wife I can be to my husband.  Once my children are old enough, I plan on going back to college and get a degree.  Just indecisive about going back and finishing my degree in Computer tech or finding another field of study.  But hopefully I have time to decide before then.  Then once I have done all this, I would love to travel the world.  Then I want to sit back and grow old with my husband and play with my grandchildren and maybe if I'm lucky, great-grandchildren.  

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2003 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your ultimate goal in life! Health & Special Psychology

my ultimate goal in life is to be the best father i can be to my kids and then be the best husband i can be cause i love my family more than anything else in this world. i want to grow old and grey  with my wife and sit on the porch and watch my great grand babies play outside. that is my ultimate goal in life!!

6th Jul, 2003 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 life goal ultimate Your

My ultimate goal in life is to have children and know they're happy and when I get really old I can say to myself I did everything in my power to make my family happy. smile.gif
My ultimate goal in life is to know more about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and try to follow His example. Be a better person, a better sister, a better wife, a better mother.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2003 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

life goal ultimate Your

My ultimate goal in life is to have one friend that i can count on no matter what knowing that they are there for you at all costs makes you the riches person in the whole wide world [money cant buy this type of bond]

11th Jul, 2003 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

My ultimate goal in life is to have one friend that i can count on no matter what knowing that they are there for you at all costs makes you the riches person in the whole wide world [money cant buy this type of bond

Let me know if you find one, I will be interested in finding a friend like that too!!! lol

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2003 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your ultimate goal life - Page 2

My ultimate goal is to live; truly live. Seeing all the colors and textures of life. Living with no regrets and remaking what regrets I have into positive memories. I want to see, feel, hear and sense everything: to completely and totally experience all that life has to offer. To grab hold of all of the opportunities to be.... of service, be aware, be involved and to love and caress life. To feel it flowing through my veins and throughout all of my being.

3rd Dec, 2003 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Your ultimate goal life Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

My ultimate goal in life is to have someone love me and miss me when I am gone as much as I love and miss my grandmother who died in 1973! That and exaltation! smile.gif

Offtopic but,
granny, welcome back. You haven't posted in a while, I have missed you. smile.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Your ultimate goal in life!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,