Stefania Fernandez Miss Universe 2009

Stefania Fernandez Universe 2009 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Aug, 2009 - 11:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2009 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Miss Venezuela wins Miss Universe

Miss Venezuela Stefania Fernandez has been crowned Miss Universe 2009, giving her country its sixth title in the international beauty pageant. Ref. Source 4

Stefania Fernandez Miss Universe 2009 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
24th Aug, 2009 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Universe Fernandez Stefania

She looks extremely thin and definetely not 18 years old! I was just reading that the only requirement the Venezuelan pageant organizers do not negotiate is height, the rest according to them "can be fixed" (plastic surgery!).

Osmel Sousa, president of the Miss Venezuela organisation since 1981, says that the only immutable feature with which a prospective Miss Venezuela must contend is her height - "the rest you can modify".

Every January around 300 girls, scouted from fashion shows and beauty pageants, head for Mr Sousa's boot camp at Quinta Miss Venezuela, a salmon-pink villa in an upscale Caracas neighbourhood. There they are examined by Mr Sousa and his aides - Maria Kallay, a trainer; Moises Kaswan, a dental surgeon; and Peter Romer, a plastic surgeon - who select 60 to undergo a gruelling three to six-month programme to sculpt them to perfection.

Later, they will be whittled down to the final 28 who will fight for the Miss Venezuela title. "When I see something I immediately perceive the details which I don't like," said Mr Sousa. This could be anything from crooked teeth to excess weight or a less-than-pneumatic chest - luckily easy to fix in a country where breast implants can cost as little as £1,300 and are so ubiquitous one might wonder if they were mandated in one of President Hugo Chavez's many constitutional rewrites.

Miss Mendoza had the tip of her nose reshaped, implants and liposuction to remove fat from around her knees, according to the former Miss Venezuela surgeon, Daniel Slobodianik. While Miss Fernandez's surgeries have yet to be revealed, they will no doubt soon be dissected by a media obsessed with the secrets of these living Barbies. ..

25th Aug, 2009 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Stefania Fernandez Miss Universe 2009 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Ms. Venezuela has been known to capture this coveted title for many years. I remember in 1998, the only thing that seemed to seperate Ms. Venezuela from the crown was her less than intelligent answer to the question (something to the effect) 'if you were asleep for (40) years and woke up today, what do you think would have changed or what do you think you would have missed.' In other words, they can 'fix' almost every physical feature, but they cannot modify the girl's intellectual content.

25th Aug, 2009 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

I didn't see the competition. Looking at the pic posted I don't like it much there is a much better one at the wikipedia, Source 8

Also check this out

Fernández is of Galician, Russian, Ukranian, and Polish origin; she practices tennis and swimming. Her mother is Nadia Krupij Holojad and her father is Jose Luis Fernández, who was kidnapped in 2005 in the Venezuelan state of Barinas for five days.

That's one for them too.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2009 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Beauty queen once finished last

The 2009 Miss Universe winner says her title fulfills a lifelong dream - and an improbable one for a girl who finished last in one of her first beauty pageants. Ref. Source 9

Stefania Fernandez Miss Universe 2009 (Hover)

> TOPIC: Stefania Fernandez Miss Universe 2009

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,