How Richard Dennis Tragically Killed His Son-in-law, Chris Bergan, By Accident

How Richard Dennis Tragically Killed Son-in-law - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Oct, 2019 - 12:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

How Richard Dennis Tragivally Killed His Son-in-law, Chris Bergan, By Accident
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2019 - 8:39am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Birthday surprise goes horribly wrong. A man who flew across the globe as a birthday surprise for his wife’s father has been killed after leaping “out of the shadows” to greet him. Source 7q.

How Richard Dennis Tragically Killed His Son-in-law, Chris Bergan, By Accident (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
6th Oct, 2019 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Accident Bergan Chris Son-in-law Killed Tragically Dennis Richard How

I read this article on Digg today. Very unfortunate circumstances indeed and all my condolences to the family. This is also another reason I hate surprises.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 3 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.3%

7th Oct, 2019 - 6:46am / Post ID: #

How Richard Dennis Tragically Killed His Son-in-law, Chris Bergan, By Accident History & Civil Business Politics

Wouldn't it have been enough to just ring the doorbell and be standing there? I think that would have been surprise enough.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

7th Oct, 2019 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Accident Bergan Chris Son-in-law Killed Tragically Dennis Richard How

That's the thing with pranks, you don't know the frame of mind of the person you're pranking.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 5 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.5%

> TOPIC: How Richard Dennis Tragically Killed His Son-in-law, Chris Bergan, By Accident

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,