Pennelope Beckles

Pennelope Beckles - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 7th Feb, 2015 - 2:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Pennelope Beckles
16th Mar, 2014 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Pennelope Beckles

So Pennelope Beckles wants to go against Rowley for leadership of the PNM. The question in PNM follower's mind is who can beat the PP out of office: Pennelope Beckles or Keith Rowley? Personally, I like Pennelope Beckles's demeanor but wasn't she voted out of office in the last election, that should say something. Keith Rowley is more outspoken but for me he is not really as interpersonal as Beckles. I will like to read the views of PNM supporters on this.

Image from TTParliament.org.

Edited Message Edited...
JB: Good topic. Image added.

Pennelope Beckles
Pennelope Beckles (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
17th Mar, 2014 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Beckles Pennelope

As much as I will like to see a change of the faces of the PNM I don't think Ms Beckles will win the May election.

19th Mar, 2014 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Pennelope Beckles Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The whole problem with Pennelope Beckles running now is she was too quiet before. If she was more 'loud' in the party then making a stand against Rowley would be easy. To be honest, I don't look forward to having Rowley either but he has more voice than Beckles.

23rd Mar, 2014 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Beckles Pennelope

I just read in the papers that some relatives of Penny are now in police custody after a number of guns were allegedly found at the relative's house during a police raid. I wonder how all this will affect her campaign?

7th Dec, 2014 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Beckles Pennelope

I have not heard from Penelope Beckles in a long time did she shy away after her defeat to Rowley?

5th Feb, 2015 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Pennelope Beckles

According to TV6 News Pennelope Beckles had hoped to run on an Arima ticket again for the upcoming election but was rejected by the PNM.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Feb, 2015 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Pennelope Beckles

Everyone was commenting about it in my workplace and people were saying that it seems like the PNM wants to lose the seat in Arima? Because people love Penelope in Arima.

> TOPIC: Pennelope Beckles

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,