How Honest are You?

How Honest You - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 12th May, 2003 - 3:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
20th Mar, 2003 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

How Honest are You?

You go to an ATm to get some cash. You know you only have $100 in your account, but when you access your card it shows a remaining balance of $1,000.

You know that it is probably a mistake on the bank's part. What would you do?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2003 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

How Honest are You?
A Friend

You Honest How

I would figure it was a trap laid by the IRS and not touch it.

21st Mar, 2003 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

How Honest are You? Health & Special Psychology

What about if you know for sure it was not a trap laid by the IRS you will take the money?

JB... you want the nice answer or the real one?

I don't know people, I will feel very tempted to take out the cash right away but knowing myself I would feel TERRIBLE after doing it...nah, if I think it twice I would not take it....*coughing* I would just leave there to see if the amount increases

I'm kidding people! I'm kidding! :smile.gif

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2003 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

How Honest are You?
A Friend

You Honest How

Well, to be honest, I know accounting to well to try that. The error will be shortly rectified and you would be charged with it.

Now if it were poking out of a helpless little old lady's pocketbook....

Post Date: 11th May, 2003 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

How Honest are You?
A Friend

You Honest How

I think I would go tell the bank as I would not know what to do with all that money, well yeah I know what to do with it smile.gif

Post Date: 12th May, 2003 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

How Honest are You?
A Friend

How Honest are You?

That would be a real test of your honesty, I would like to think that I would do the right thing and inform the bank of the error, but I would have to be sure that it was a mistake on the banks part and not a deposit from someone who owes me money or something like that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th May, 2003 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

How Honest You

mistake on the banks part and not a deposit from someone who owes me money or something like that

Interesting answer, I guess that would be easy to track since only people that would know your account number could make a deposit to your account. wink.gif

12th May, 2003 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

How Honest You Psychology Special & Health

Honesty is very important to me. after all I would rather be owed threwout eternity than owe someone.  Honesty is also very important to the thought process of your mind in gaining further freedom of thought so that the spirit can move more freely in the mind so as to give you what information you may need at times of need.

Message Edited!
Wayned, you are making my work difficult. STOP POSTING RANDOM THINGS UNDER ONE THREAD!

1. Locate the SUBJECT you are interested in.
2. Click on the REPLY button and post your message.
3. Go to ANOTHER TOPIC, look for the SUBJECT and if it is the SAME as what you want to post then click REPLY.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 19th Dec, 2003 - 3:37pm

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: How Honest are You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,