Mark Zuckerberg

Mark Zuckerberg - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 25th Feb, 2011 - 3:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Top  Mark Zuckerberg The accidental chick magnet
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2009 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mark Zuckerberg

The accidental chick magnet

The story behind the world's most popular social networking site has a bizarrely Australian twist. In 2004, aboard the yacht of a Sun Microsystems executive, the Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and friends apparently dined on a koala. Ref. Source 6

Mark Zuckerberg
Mark Zuckerberg (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2010 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Zuckerberg Mark

Person of the Year

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg has been named TIME magazine's Person of the Year. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2010 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Mark Zuckerberg Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Inside Zuckerberg's image makeover

At a conference six months ago, Facebook's 26-year-old chief executive was literally dripping in sweat as he fielded tough questions about his company's privacy practices and a forthcoming movie portraying him as manipulative and arrogant. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2011 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Zuckerberg Mark

Let the hacking begin: Zuckerberg targeted

The fan page of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg looks to have been targeted by hackers, who penned a message from the billionaire himself suggesting Facebook be turned into a charity-focused business. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2011 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Zuckerberg Mark

Restraining order for Zuckerberg stalker

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg has obtained a temporary restraining order against a California man accused of stalking him, his girlfriend and his sister. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2011 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Mark Zuckerberg
A Friend

Mark Zuckerberg

The guy stalking Zuckerberg, his girlfriend, and sister is just creepy and he is right for taking action against him. I would take action against that creeper for trying to harm me or my family. This guy gives humans a bad name.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2011 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Mark Zuckerberg
A Friend

Mark Zuckerberg

This guy is amazing. I'd love to be him just for his knowledge. I recently watched The Social Network and was amazed. His story is remarkable, and the fact that he never was really in it for the money, is crazy.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2011 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Mark Zuckerberg Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Zuckerberg comic book arrives

A biographical comic portraying the life of Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg hits shelves this week. Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Mark Zuckerberg

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,