How Do You Know You Found The Right One? - Page 3 of 5

QUOTE If a couple share the same faith (ie. - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th Aug, 2003 - 9:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Choosing the right husband or wife.
8th Mar, 2003 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

How Do You Know You Found The Right One? - Page 3

The goddess Urzuli

:spock: huh?

I'm game! Spellbind me, Mama, make it HURT!  

:smile.gif Oh brothers...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2003 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

How Do You Know You Found The Right One?
A Friend

One The You You How

How do you know if you have found the right one, good question.  Listen to that still small voice.  He will tell you every time.  I never did, but now I do, and then I found out I had married the right one all along.....

8th Mar, 2003 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

How Do You Know You Found The Right One? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

How do you know if you have found the right one, good question.  Listen to that still small voice.  He will tell you every time.  I never did, but now I do, and then I found out I had married the right one all along.....

Now that is really great... especially this one...
"and then I found out I had married the right one all along..... "

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2003 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 One The You You How

You have a feeling deep in your soul. It is like nothing you ever felt before.  You'll know when you look into that persons eyes. Some characteristics of what I would look for is a great smile. I would not look at the outside but the inside instead. 8)

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2003 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

One The You You How

When I met my husband, we were friends for a long time.  We always got along great together.  Then one day, we just sorta got together as a couple.  I have never met anyone quite like him.  Very caring, compassionate, thoughtful, loving, a good listener, and a good shoulder to lean on.  He puts my needs before his, as I do for him.  I knew he was definitely the right one for me, that's why when he asked me to marry him, I said yes.  Because when we were apart, I felt like a part of me was missing.  He makes me feel like my life is complete.  :D

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2003 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

For me I believe that compatability in Religion and values is a definate Priority even over "love"

As you may observe I do not believe in love at first sight... love, true abiding love is something that grows over time, as you get to know eachother and discover how compatible your lives really are.

Of course honesty is a must, or you cannot accuratly judge compatabliity.

If a couple share the same faith (ie. I will only consider an LDS woman) and have similar values (ie. I am a vegetarian) then they can learn to love eachother.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Aug, 2003 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

How You You The One - Page 3

For me I believe that compatability in Religion and values is a definate Priority even over "love"

I am not sure I understand that point of view. Love grows based on having like values (I would say religious beliefs are part of the value system) and thus becomes integrated and part of your love for the individual. This reminds me of the 'Love or Lust?' thread in the General board.

As you may observe I do not believe in love at first sight

Agreed.

have similar values (ie. I am a vegetarian)

So you could never fall in love with a beautiful woman because she eats meat? wink.gif

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2003 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How You You The One Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

If a couple share the same faith (ie. I will only consider an LDS woman)

My husband and I are of different religions.  He is a Nazarean, and I am a Catholic.  We both used to attend our churches on the weekend, mine on Saturdays and his on Sundays.  But the difference in our religion didn't matter to me.  Although, me and Shady have some of the same interests, we also have many different interests.  Which to me, makes us click so well.  We agree to disagree on many different topics, (i.e. politics).  But I think having at least a little bit of difference in each other's opinions helps me and Shady to click so well.  lol  But I know what works for us, won't necessarily work for anyone else.  ;)

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: How Do You Know You Found The Right One?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,