How Do You Know You Found The Right One? - Page 2 of 5

JB, And who better to love than Madame Marie - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Mar, 2003 - 1:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Choosing the right husband or wife.
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2002 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

How Do You Know You Found The Right One?
A Friend

How Do You Know You Found The Right One? - Page 2

Boringgggggggggg, a sense of humor is good we must be able to have fun with each other and communication must be good too without that you heading down the drain.

Sponsored Links:
14th Oct, 2002 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

One The You You How

Yes, of course. Most marriages that don't work is because of lack of communication and selfishness...if we forget about ourselves a bit and concentrate more to make happy our husbands/wives and viceversa...then, the marriage will be a succesful marriage.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2002 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How Do You Know You Found The Right One? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

What a wise comment LDS_forever,  unfortunately most of the people are being selfish that can are always looking to be pleased and loved instead of looking to share and give more than anything...  I think the same way you do, I am not married and hopefully someday God will bless me with a wonderful companion that will think the same way that I do and then we will make happy each other....   *Sighs

15th Oct, 2002 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 One The You You How

catterpillar_girl, you will find that right one soon...smile.gif It took me a long while but I found it!  ;).  As I always say to the young women, if you keep yourself clean and do everything Heavenly Father asks you to do then...you will be blessed with a great companion. smile.gif
By the way, do you speak spanish?  :o

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2003 - 10:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

One The You You How

Marina I found your coments interesting but hey never show him your lack of confidence after making such a profound statement lol, how will you know if he holds those qualities or is just saying so to impress you after having read what you want from him???

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2003 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

How do you know you found the right one?
When you wake up n the morning- and you're still there!!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Mar, 2003 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

How You You The One - Page 2

When you wake up n the morning- and you're still there!!

Depends though... suppose you are chained by force or maybe a spell is cast over you? In Trinidad they say if a girl wants to get you she will cook something nice, add some magic, and before you know it you are under a spell.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2003 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

How You You The One Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

JB,
And who better to love than Madame Marie Leveaux?
The goddess Urzuli casts the spell all men love to have cast on them.
I'm game! Spellbind me, Mama, make it HURT!  ;D

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: How Do You Know You Found The Right One?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,