Rare Mormon Document Collection For Sale

Rare Mormon Document Collection Sale - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 10th Oct, 2017 - 9:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2011 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rare Mormon Document Collection For Sale

Rare Mormon document collection for sale

All Cahoon's papers passed down through his family from generation to generation until they were bought by John Hajicek, a collector and discoverer of rare Mormon documents and artifacts. So the documents have a long known history that predates convicted murderer Mark Hofmann's forgeries of Mormon documents. There are 109 items including letters, ordination certificates, diaries and documents signed by Joseph Smith, Oliver Cowdery, Parley P. Pratt and other early leaders of the LDS Church. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 9:37am / Post ID: #

Sale Collection Document Mormon Rare

Name: Ruth

Title: Reynolds Cahoon

Comments: I would like to know exactly what family members they where bought from in 2011 since that's when my grandfather, Leo Cahoon DIED, and all of my grandparents family history photos and records, writings and diaries came up missing!

Source: First hand witness.

> TOPIC: Rare Mormon Document Collection For Sale

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,