Hugh Hefner

Hugh Hefner - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 26th Dec, 2010 - 9:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Top  Hugh Hefner Playboy magazine founder
10th Sep, 2009 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Hugh Hefner

He has been separated from his wife since 1998 but just recently filed for divorce. Can anyone be truly surprised with the kind of lifestyle this man lives?

international QUOTE
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner, host to an ever-changing coterie of scantily-clad young women at the Playboy Mansion, has filed for divorce from the estranged wife who many people forgot he had ever married.

Hefner, 83, filed court documents last week seeking to end his marriage to former Playmate Kimberley Conrad, 47, citing irreconcilable differences.

The documents, obtained by celebrity website TMZ.com on Wednesday, said the pair were married in July 1989 and have been separated since January 1998.

Conrad and Hefner have two sons. Since their separation, Conrad and the boys have lived in the house next to the famed Los Angeles Playboy Mansion where Hefner resided with several girlfriends and stars in the TV reality show "The Girls Next Door."

"I am happy to be out of the marriage. I only remained married (To Conrad) for the sake of the children, at her request. I am happy to have this behind me," Hefner told TMZ in a telephone interview on Wednesday.

Hefner's decision to seek a divorce follows court action in August by Conrad, who filed a $5 million lawsuit against the Playboy founder relating to the sale of a house they owned together. Hefner told TMZ.com he owed nothing to Conrad, saying he had been "Generous to a fault."

The documents obtained by TMZ.com gave a glimpse into the lifestyle of Hefner, who earlier this year installed 19-year-old twins into the mansion as his girlfriends at the end of the fifth season of "The Girls Next Door....

[URL=https://Oh my!.yahoo.com/news/hugh-hefner-files-for-divorce-from-wife/27547?nc]Source 6[/URL]

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Hugh Hefner
Hugh Hefner (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2009 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hefner Hugh

Sex toy nearly killed Hugh Hefner

Hugh Hefner almost died having sex. Ref. Source 8

25th Nov, 2009 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Hugh Hefner UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

He may have all the women but he obviously doesn't have the health or the body to make it happen. Time to retire Hefner.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2009 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Hugh Hefner
A Friend

Hefner Hugh

I believe this guy should have retired long ago. I hope that this latest stunt makes him think about retirement more.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2010 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Hefner Hugh

Hugh Hefner down to one girlfriend

Octogenarian Playboy founder Hugh Hefner is down to just one live-in girlfriend after he announced on Twitter that the 20-year-old Shannon twins will move out of his home. Ref. Source 7

16th Jan, 2010 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Hugh Hefner

This actually makes news? Maybe Hugh Hefner is down to one because he can only handle one at the moment.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd May, 2010 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Hugh Hefner

Hugh Hefner admits sex tapes

Hugh Hefner began making sex tapes so long ago he had to shoot them in 8mm film. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2010 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Hugh Hefner Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Hef engaged to Crystal Harris

Hugh Hefner, the twice-married founder of Playboy, is taking the plunge again. Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Hugh Hefner

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,