Running A Network

Running Network - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 11th Sep, 2009 - 5:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th Sep, 2009 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Running A Network

I'm a web architect. The known term is web designer. I have many online web sites that I refer to as a network. Running an online network is like running a home. You have to do clean up, see about the members of your family and get the needed items to keep your home running. When you have 200 homes and hundreds of members in your family then you begin to see the task at hand.

Sometimes running your home is a challenge. One of the most irritating things in running a large network are those losers who come along and think you have nothing better to do than give them 100% immediate attention. In one Community I run: InternationalDiscussions.com I get some irate people that join at times. I have found that these people feel comfortable in disrupting your home because they hide behind the computer. Just today one came in wanting to get information on a certain Thread, but instead decided to rant about how much they did not like the site. Would you knock on someone's door and instead of saying your purpose for visiting you instead begin to say that you do not like the color of their door? What is most absurd is that despite your pointing them in the right direction most people do not like to take instruction. You can explain in detail how to accomplish a task, but they insist in coming to your home and doing it their way. It is like being invited to a house warming party and upon arriving you declare, "This should be a Birthday Party!"

People need to learn to relax and enjoy what is given to them freely. More to come...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Sat Apr 20 5:50:09 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Running A Network

Add Comment
What's up with running a network should be elaborated without delay so maybe understanding what are the ins and outs of it.

> TOPIC: Running A Network

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,