Reviews Are Priceless

Reviews Priceless - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 14th Oct, 2009 - 1:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th Sep, 2009 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Reviews Are Priceless

Reviews Are Priceless

One key element in constructive online Discussion is Reviews. There is nothing better to read than someone's opinion on a product, service or ideal. The contrast of opinions can be entertaining to read too. The fact is not all Reviews are worth reading though. You can see when someone is writing in a biased manner or probably is just being a 'hater' and may not be actually be knowledgeable about what they are reviewing. In my opinion, a good review includes the following;

1. What (subject) you are reviewing
2. The date of your interaction with the subject
3. Your understanding of the subject BEFORE using it
4. Your use of the subject: length of time using the subject, ease of use, etc.
5. Your feelings AFTER use of the subject
6. Your pros and cons about the subject and recommendations.

Sponsored Links:
14th Oct, 2009 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Priceless Reviews

Are you talking about a specific product or review? When I'm looking to buy a product, usually it's a game or electronic gadget then I go online and look for reviews. Mostly, the bad first. It really let's me know what I can expect because anyone can write saying how good it is but when it's bad they usually have to be specific and say why it is bad in detail.

> TOPIC: Reviews Are Priceless

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,