The Golden Age Coming Soon!

The Golden Age Coming Soon! - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 16th Sep, 2009 - 12:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Jehovah's Witnesses
14th Sep, 2009 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

The golden age is upon us and this present wicked Yuga is quickly coming to an end.

international QUOTE
'the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on
To any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;"(Bible, Daniel 2:44)

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2009 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Soon Coming Age Golden The

I'm not sure I understand this Thread, it leaves little room for Discussion since nothing is asked or emphasized, indeed anyone not understanding your frame of thought will be grabbing for a point, care to elaborate?

14th Sep, 2009 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

The Golden Age Coming Soon! Beliefs Religious General

The point being that many see the time, age, or yuga that we are living in as corrupt. But take it to heart that God has promised to rid the world of corruption and wickedness. That is the only way mankind will enjoy lasting peace.
What's your opinion on the subject?

14th Sep, 2009 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

I mean nothing personal by this, but I notice a lot of people point fingers out there of the world being corrupt, but how do you know you are not part of or adding to the corruption?

14th Sep, 2009 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Nothing personal

I guess I'll have to take that with a grain of salt. We each have to decide which side of the fence we're on, add hopefully God's assessment agrees with our own?
Psalms 37:9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.  10 For yet a little while, and the wicked [shall] not [be:] yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it [shall] not [be.]  11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
Zephaniah 2:3

14th Sep, 2009 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

That doesn't really answer my question. I'm asking how do you know and you instead say you hope God agress with you? Seems like a big risk to me, especially if in the end you find out you're wrong.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Sep, 2009 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Because the Bible says it will happen"¦Psalms 37: 9-11, 29, Daniel 2:44
Because Jesus said we should pray for it"¦ Matthew 6: 8-10
Because Jesus said it would be preached world wide as Good News to all nations "¦Matthew 24:14

2 Timothy 3: 16. All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight,
for disciplining in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.

16th Sep, 2009 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

The Golden Age Coming Soon! General Religious Beliefs

It seems that there is a general consensus among Christians that there will indeed be a "Golden Age" where those who believe in God (Jehovah, Elohim, Christ) will live in peace on the Earth (typically called the Millennium). Why is your interpretation of the event any different then any other Christian's view of the passages you have just cited?

In my opinion we are all corrupt, we are all sinners, and we all have need for the salvation from God, through the sacrifice of his son Jesus Christ. We should be wary of labelling the rest of the world as "the wicked", without acknowledging our own weaknesses and faults. We are terrible judges of the rest of humanity and it is fortunate that we will not be the ones doing so.

Rom. 14:10
10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

I believe God sometimes looks down from heaven and shakes his head because we insist on condemning the rest of our brothers to hell without looking at our own hearts. God looks upon the hearts of a man, be he Muslim, Christian or Jew, and judges him based on His own measuring stick, not ours.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: The Golden Age Coming Soon!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,