Exercise In Old Age

Exercise Age - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2009 - 6:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2009 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Exercise In Old Age

Exercise can extend survival even in 'oldest old'

CHICAGO - Even in the "oldest old," a little physical activity goes a long way, extending life by at least a few years for people in their mid- to late 80s, Israeli researchers found. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
21st Sep, 2009 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Age Old Exercise

It really bugs me when somebody says oh I am too old to exercise. Basically it's because your old you need to exercise to keep your body moving, blood circulating, and give yourself overall health. Being old does not mean you need to be in a bed all day long or just sitting down.

21st Sep, 2009 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Exercise In Old Age Sports & Fashion Music Movies

People actually tell you that? I guess the only way to change people's way of thinking is to educate them, and it all starts with this forum smile.gif

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2009 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Exercise In Old Age
A Friend

Age Old Exercise

I am very old now. I do not think I can exercise anymore. I am afraid I might break or something. biggrin.gif

Ok I am kidding. I think people no matter their age needs to get out and be active. It is the inactivity that wears the body down. I know my father is very active and he is over 70.

22nd Sep, 2009 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Age Old Exercise

Like they say keep it moving. My dad is 77 and still doing basics thought MR. Arthritis is disallowing certain movements now. Like he says just modify and do what you can. I think the mind set helps 500% more then anything else.

22nd Sep, 2009 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Exercise In Old Age

I always tell my wife I want to be in my old age and still lifting weights etc. I am trying to get her to tag along in the concept but its not easy wink.gif. Older folks like to take it easy - that is all mental really. Maybe you are not in the prime of 25, but surely you are not ready for a coffin either. Diet is also key in deterioration. I notice the older folks focus too much on one addiction and then with a lack of exercise its almost like slow suicide.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Sep, 2009 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

Exercise Old Age

You are very right and many do not realize you can still build muscle up to the 70 mark. It really is a mind set.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2009 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Exercise In Old Age
A Friend

Exercise Old Age Movies Music Fashion & Sports

That is so true. Your strength is the last thing you lose as you age. If you keep up with exercise you can be very healthy for a long time to come. Muscle wise that is.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Exercise In Old Age

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,