Difference Between Love & Lust - Page 3 of 13

My dear people lust yes we all and i do mean - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Jun, 2003 - 8:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »
love How do I know if I am in love or in lust?
21st Apr, 2003 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Difference Between Love & Lust - Page 3

The special feeling and caring that remains after the physical lust is long gone, is love

So you're saying that in order to be in love you have to lust someone first??

Love dries your throat, lust makes you drool.  

I notice that some people think like that. Just because a person is in love it doesn't mean that THERE IS NOT existance of physical attraction. It must be!. A person who is married for instance can still feeling a strong physical attraction towards his wife and viceversa. It sounds to me that when you say that love 'dries your throat' is like if it's 'boring'. It doesn't have to be like that! only when routine and non-appreciation for your partner come into your life then to want to be with that person in an intimate way will be boring. You can be married to someone for 20 years and still living in a honeymoon. It all depends on both parts. smile.gif So, I would say that Love doesn't dry the throat and Lust makes you drool. Lust is what makes you keep wanting it, even when you have no desire to be with each other but Love is what makes you keep wanting to be with each other, even when you have no desire to do it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2003 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Difference Between Love & Lust
A Friend

Lust and Love Difference

As I expect. I know I will get shot when I try to give my tongue-in-cheek definitions.

LDS & JB, I am not saying there must be lust first before love comes. Not at all. I know I was in love when I felt it.

Actually, it's a bit difficult to define but love makes you just want to be with the person, to worry about the person, and to want to receive news or letters from the person.

I suppose, my one other try is this:

Absence makes the heart grows fonder  ..... that's love.
Out of sight, out of mind ...... most probably is only lust.
wink.gif

Don't shoot me on that, ok. I am still very much in love with my wife. smile.gif

22nd Apr, 2003 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Difference Between Love & Lust Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

As I expect. I know I will get shot when I try to give my tongue-in-cheek definitions.
No one is shooting at you, I do not have ESP so I can only go by what words you use in your post, hence the post was written just like that... love evolves out of lust, but I know what you mean.

[offtopic]You are reading too many of Stranger's posts, you are starting to sound like him. *lol*[/offtopic]

22nd Apr, 2003 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Lust and Love Difference

Oh no no, please don't feel shot. I was just sharing my views and trying to understand yours ok? ;D Everything is fine. smile.gif And yes, that 'tongue-in cheek' thing remind me to my friend Stranger wink.gif.

LDS & JB, I am not saying there must be lust first before love comes. Not at all. I know I was in love when I felt it.  

Actually, it's a bit difficult to define but love makes you just want to be with the person, to worry about the person, and to want to receive news or letters from the person.

I suppose, my one other try is this:

Absence makes the heart grows fonder  ..... that's love.
Out of sight, out of mind ...... most probably is only lust.

Yes, love is about caring about the other person's welfare and lust is basically selfish when you care only in your personal satisfaction.

Don't shoot me on that, ok. I am still very much in love with my wife.

LOL nobody will shoot you. We don't have guns in here ;D.

29th Apr, 2003 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Lust and Love Difference

:spock: So I guess we have come to an agreement on the difference between love and lust or are there still oppositions?

Post Date: 11th May, 2003 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lust is when an attractive woman sees an attractive man and vice versa, they feel there hormones starting to work up, and get lustful temptations "Emotional and physical" reactions start to take place.

Love is deeper and has a spiritual calm relaxing feeling, well lust can also feel like that sometimes I suppose. So how will people ever know if they are in love or if they are in lust? Well if people are in lust they won’t feel attracted to there spouse when he/she looks ugly or tired and not sexy on that day...but when you are in love with someone that doesn’t matter and you still feel an inner love for that partner its not about how they look, you care for them miss them when they are gone, look after them when they are sick, if anything realize that they need you more when they are sick and stick by them, support them on there goals AND MOST OF ALL IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE YOU WILL LOVE WHAT THEY WANT FOR THEMSELVES. If you love someone and they tell you Hey I want to be with another man! Then you will tell her ok! i love you and want you to be happy if you love him go for it! If someone is in lust the man will get angry at his girl having another man and say no i want you to be all mine and try to kill her. Well even men who are in love still don’t want their wife to go with another man but im exaggerating my point a little.
So in the lustful relationship it was all "oh I love you please don’t leave ME oh I want you don’t go to another man.

In the love relation ship Oh i love YOU but since i love you so much i want you to be happy...

So loving someone doesn’t necessarily want him or her to stay with you, loving your self wants the person you love to keep yourself happy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th May, 2003 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Difference Love & Lust - Page 3

Delcita, no offense but that just sounds more confusing. You are mixing lust and love at the same time. Easily put:

Lust is based on self-gratification

Love is based on caring about others

So if you see a beautiful woman walking down the street, that is first adoration, if prolonged, where you imagine yourself with the woman, then it is lust, and if you get to know the woman and see those qualities within here and feel that you want to be close to her in BOTH good and bad times, you want to be better, do better and treat her as a queen then it is love.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2003 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Difference Love & Lust Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

My dear people lust yes we all and i do mean all of us have had that feeling of [ oh man would i like to get close to that] for those of us who would have a hard time understanding close in street terms its  WHAM BAM THANK YA??now for love in a very simple statement you are with the person of the opposite sex [at least i hope they are for your sake but in this day and age who cares] because you feel a sense of beloning , a sense of wanting to be there,shareing with pooling your resources to become one yes there is a huge difference between LUST AND LOVE you bet your bottom dollar on that one

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Difference Between Love & Lust

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,