Your Level of Fantasy - Page 4 of 11

I'm a level 3 with a little bit of - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 16th Jan, 2004 - 7:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »

?
Poll: Based on the First Message in this thread - what is your Level of Fantasy?
  One       0.00%
  Two       0.00%
  Three       13.16%
  Four       68.42%
  Five       18.42%
Total Votes: 38
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
How good is your imagination?
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2003 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level of Fantasy - Page 4

The only computer game I have played is Tetris.  I love it!  However, I have always made up tales and stories for all of 'my' children and portrayed many a character...  Does this count?  I don't know the first thing about RPG.  How do I start?  Where?...
granny7

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2003 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Fantasy Level Your

First you have to get your posts up to 30.  Try visiting some of the additional pages of the forums.  When you go to a forum like LDS Deep doctrine, click on one of the numbers at the top of the board and it will bring you to another page.  This way you will probably find lots more stuff of interest to read and reply which will get your post number above 30.  Then you contact admin to ask for RPG status or give me a call and I will help explain it to you then, but first get those 30 posts. wink.gif

13th Nov, 2003 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy Reviews RPG & Card Board

Actually after being a GM for so many years I can tell you this... you can learn so much about people and their choices based on playing role playing games. Why? Their choices reflect what they would do 'had they been in that situation'. Some people also allow their own personality to shine in their character which makes it comical at times.

14th Nov, 2003 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Fantasy Level Your

I don't know about that.  I am trying to live out my "fantasy" in this RPG not my life. smile.gif  I think I am basically a chicken at heart so let's see if my character ends up as a chicken as well.  I am going to try to be brave, yet smart, so I don't die young. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2003 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Fantasy Level Your

I am a Level 3 ...It sucks i know ...but i do bealive i am...sad.gif..but i am getting Better with time LOL...

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2003 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level of Fantasy

I'm only posting in this forum because my mom brought me a laptop here in the asylum I'm in. cool.gif

Haha not really, I'm not crazy... yet. wink.gif

In my opinion I'm on lvl 4, or almost reaching it smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level Fantasy - Page 4

Yeah, when i first came here i was a lvl 3. Now i am around a 4 I think. I'm gettin better at it...i think. laugh.gif

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2004 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level Fantasy Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

I'm a level 3 with a little bit of 4. Oh well, I'm working on it...

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Your Level of Fantasy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,