Your Level of Fantasy - Page 5 of 11

I'm either level three or four, but - Page 5 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 21st Sep, 2004 - 10:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »

?
Poll: Based on the First Message in this thread - what is your Level of Fantasy?
  One       0.00%
  Two       0.00%
  Three       13.16%
  Four       68.42%
  Five       18.42%
Total Votes: 38
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
How good is your imagination?
18th Jan, 2004 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy - Page 5

Definitely level 4. I play RPG and simulations on computers, X Box, Gamecube, and Gameboy Advance all the time. I read sci-fi and fantasy, but then take the story on in my imagination. I have never played an online RPG, I guess I am just too lazy at the moment to get involved in one. I haven't played a live RPG (D&D) for many years, I got fed up with the chaotic nature of the beast - the DM mood swings, etc.

NightHawk

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2004 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Level Your

laugh.gif it would be interesting to see you in action on one of our RPGs Nighthawk.

19th Jan, 2004 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy Reviews RPG & Card Board

Yeah, we could really use help in Future Earth. We only have 2 players! Me, never having played any RPG of any kind before and then a young teenager. So, we don't get a wide variety of discussion. You would be a great addition. Also, anyone else reading this, please consider it.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2004 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Page 5 Fantasy Level Your

I would be a strong level 4,though my skills have not been tested in a dragons age.
I love rpg's,and look forward to getting involved.
Fantasy is my fav.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2004 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Fantasy Level Your

I'd say im a level 4, how original... tongue.gif

but I dont like listening to set rules, I like to give my charter a real vision of life and character, not " 'anger' cleric must be chaos-evil and worship an evil god"
but giving him his own opinions and life style, which can change due to an event, or revealing the truth about his past.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2004 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level of Fantasy

i think i'm more like a LEVEL 3.5 ....hehehehe biggrin.gif

i have a strong imagination thx to video games, and reading and also some writing that i do every great once in a while. though i'm still learning how to play and right now i'm starting my first rpg on this site, so i'm excited. cool.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Aug, 2004 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Your Level Fantasy - Page 5

I think I am a level 4. I love playing RPG video and computer games. I have never tried a live RPG. As for my imagination, well I have always made up stories about my favorite TV shows, putting myself in them of course. I did this even in high school with Star Trek, I actually put stuff down on paper then. Usually I just make things up in my head. Someday maybe I'll tell you the one about a crossover between Star Trek and Dr. Who that I made up. That's one that would take lots of time and space. (no pun intended)

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2004 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level Fantasy Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 5

I'm either level three or four, but only because I haven't had the chance to test out level four (role-playing takes to much time to be involved in consistantly, and people kick me off my computer too much... and it IS MY computer! ack!). Problem is I'm not thrilled with "standard" role-playing worlds, which would explain why I don't take to forum RPing either.

I haven't had any introduction to RPing (besides powergaming... oy, so unstructured). I think I don't dive in because I don't want people to rely on me to continue something. That's why I don't play MMORPGs either (except that's more about relying on your character tongue.gif ).

I have scenes from a project I'm working on floating through my head, but nothing as interactive as RPing, though it could be turned into RP (lots of different races ^_^ ). Don't know why I've avoided RP so much. Heh.

Reconcile Edited: Talduras on 21st Sep, 2004 - 10:51pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Your Level of Fantasy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,