Your Level of Fantasy - Page 6 of 11

Level 4 for me, love to make up wild stories - Page 6 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 31st Jan, 2005 - 1:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 11 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (11) »

?
Poll: Based on the First Message in this thread - what is your Level of Fantasy?
  One       0.00%
  Two       0.00%
  Three       13.16%
  Four       68.42%
  Five       18.42%
Total Votes: 38
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
How good is your imagination?
3rd Nov, 2004 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy - Page 6

I was a five once when I was about 9 0r 10. every book I read I would discuss it with my friends, act it out, make up the continuation of the story, and roam about it all day long. Now I'm more of a four. I'm eager for To Catch a theif part two to begin.

Message Edited!
Persephone: When you need to find out information about something that has nothing to do with the subject or thread, try using your own thread or the relevant Board as the case may be.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2004 - 7:12am / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Fantasy Level Your

I am definitely level 4. I remember when I was little and played with Star Wars toys I didn't reenact the movie, I continued it. I am attracted to RPGs because of the element of a continuing story. You aren't just going through the motions in an RPG, you're building new worlds and and guiding the growth of your character. It's like a choose-your-own adventure book taken to the next level. The decisions you make for your character can take the story into unexpected directions.

O.

7th Nov, 2004 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy Reviews RPG & Card Board

Level 4. Imagination is one of the most vital human characteristics that exists.

7th Nov, 2004 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Fantasy Level Your

I would say I am a Level 3 right now, but willing to play in an RPG and get to a Level 4. I haven't played RPG's before and hopefully I wont become addicted and get to a Level 5!

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2004 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Fantasy Level Your

Most definately a four, though sometimes I'll bounce up to a five. Of course, minus that whole asylum thing. smile.gif I love to write and come up with my own plots and develop characters from out of nowhere.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2005 - 9:54am / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level of Fantasy

I guess I would be somewhere between level four and five...

I used to play AD&D in high school..but I am also a combat veteran who has PTSD...

Gee, wouldn't it be fun to roleplay again..laugh.gif. biggrin.gif

Message Edited!
JB@Trinidad: Support questions are handled by Email

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2005 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level Fantasy - Page 6

I am definitely a 4. I do all sorts of RPGs, DnD, message board RPGs, along with my art that I do. I'm practically borderline 5.

31st Jan, 2005 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Your Level Fantasy Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 6

Level 4 for me, love to make up wild stories and act them out.

> TOPIC: Your Level of Fantasy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,