Your Level of Fantasy - Page 7 of 11

Four, I guess, and very close to five - mainly - Page 7 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 21st Jul, 2005 - 4:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

?
Poll: Based on the First Message in this thread - what is your Level of Fantasy?
  One       0.00%
  Two       0.00%
  Three       13.16%
  Four       68.42%
  Five       18.42%
Total Votes: 38
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
How good is your imagination?
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2005 - 6:05am / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level of Fantasy - Page 7

Im a level three going on 4. The one thing that holds me back is the time to sit down and play an rpg. If I had the time, I would surely get addicted and rocket to a five. But for now, three is comfortable.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2005 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Fantasy Level Your

I am a level three, but I want to be a level four. I hope to play RPG here soon. Then maybe I can be a level 4. I don't think it would be too good to be a level 5

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2005 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level of Fantasy Reviews RPG & Card Board

Well, I know that only five levels were specified, but I'm hoping that the intermediary space was implied. I am probably between a three and a four. I like text-based rpg's but I never really like the posts I make- words do seem unsatisfactory to convey what my imagination holds. Especially when words are used as clumsily as I use them. Level four is my aspiration, but I need some help getting there I think.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2005 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Page 7 Fantasy Level Your

I am Clearly a level 5 ...But I pretend to be level 4 (Hopefully I wont be caught and put in an assylum)..In the event that I am caught can an one recommend an asylum with other level 5's? rolleyes.gif

24th Apr, 2005 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Level Your

I'm definitely a level 3, going on level 4 and hoping never to become a level 5. I hope it'll not be very difficult to get there and maintain the balance.
Also I very much recognize myself in what Unferth sad.

Reconcile Edited: RaulDrake on 24th Apr, 2005 - 7:50pm

Post Date: 23rd May, 2005 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level of Fantasy

I like text-based rpg's but I never really like the posts I make- words do seem unsatisfactory to convey what my imagination holds. Especially when words are used as clumsily as I use them.

This describes me so well. I'm between level 3 and level 4, and hope that level 5 never comes about.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2005 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level Fantasy - Page 7

I'd say I'm at about a four, I can manipulate environments pretty well to my advantage in fighting. Though I admit fight scenses aren't my strongsuit when RPing I feel that I can provide an interesting challenge. If I ever reach a 5 I'll miss my sanity quite a bit, though it may already be happening as I once invented a story about my fighting off a fire breathing chipmunk to explain a tear in a book a friend allowed me to borrow.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2005 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level Fantasy Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 7

Four, I guess, and very close to five - mainly because all day long I do nothing but thinking about RPGs, replying to RPGs, drawing to RPGs, and trying to get to new RPGs sneaky.gif. Without RPGs my life would be terribly empty, I cannot even imagine. But I must note that I definetely prefer text-based games.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Your Level of Fantasy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,