Do You Believe In Dreams? - Page 3 of 8

I totally agree with msslmshdy30 . Sometimes - Page 3 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 4th Jan, 2004 - 5:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
Top  Do Believe In Dreams
27th Nov, 2003 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Do You Believe In Dreams? - Page 3

darkagent, yes we have also books like that in Argentina. I love to dream, I think a night is not complete if I don't dream, after all is like to have the cinema free on your mind smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2003 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Do You Believe In Dreams?
A Friend

Dreams In You Do

Yes, you're right.

Too bad I don't remember most of my dreams, or I forget them too soon. But fortunatelly there are some dreams that we don't forget (that is, it's good if it's a good dream wink.gif )

And sometimes we have the same dream more than once. I remember it has already happened to me, though I don't remember the dream itself.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do You Believe In Dreams? Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

I don't think i dream....its always just black and then I wake up. Is that healthy? Maybe i should go see a physician for it or something. laugh.gif. I've only had one dream...i think and it was a nightmare.

30th Nov, 2003 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Dreams In You Do

I don't think i dream....its always just black and then I wake up. Is that healthy? Maybe i should go see a physician for it or something. laugh.gif. I've only had one dream...i think and it was a nightmare.

Doctors say usually that we always dream, every single days, when we don't remember the dreams is because the purpose of sleeping was accomplish and we remember our dreams is because we couldn't. So you're doing pretty good wink.gif

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 9:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dreams In You Do

Yay! laugh.gif, now i know I'm not just stupid and have nothin goin on in my head when i sleep. I will rest alot easier knowing that. laugh.gif. I remember my nightmare, it was about a tornado when i was a lil kid. It scared me and for some reason there was cardboard boxes everywhere.

30th Nov, 2003 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

O.K. I sure hope this dream doesn't come true, but just the other night I dreamed someone (I know who, but will not say here) was trying to kill me. I was lying in my bed sleeping and could actually feel their fingers wrapped around my throat. I was in one of those semi-sleep states where I kind of knew I was asleep. In my dream I was asleep and knew this person was trying to kill me and forced myself to wake up - in the dream which then woke me up for real! I didn't get much sleep after that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do You In Dreams - Page 3

I can't say i've ever had one of those. I don't get dreams that wake me up, i just have a habit of doing that all on my own. Lots of times i wake up 3-4 times a night. I HATE IT! I can never get a good nights sleep so everyone at school thinks i'm stoned or somethin.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2004 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do You In Dreams Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 3

I totally agree with msslmshdy30 biggrin.gif . Sometimes when I'm dealing with an issue in life, and fall asleep with it on my mind, I'll wake up the next morning feeling a lot better about it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Do You Believe In Dreams?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,