Do You Believe In Dreams? - Page 7 of 8

Sweeter dreams in a peaceful mind. A new study - Page 7 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 25th Aug, 2018 - 6:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 
Top  Do Believe In Dreams
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2007 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Do You Believe In Dreams?
A Friend

Do You Believe In Dreams? - Page 7

I believe that dreams can be many different things depending on the dreamer and the timing of the dreams. I have personally had dreams of guidance, warning, visions of the future/other realms, dreams to keep me safe and dreams that goof my conscience.

I have been given good advice in dreams and seek to find ways of holding onto that advice and making it real.

At age 18 I was introduced to a Maori woman, who practiced conscious dreaming. The night before she met me she had dreamt of a middle aged man with a beard who spoke with her about matters spiritual. I did have a beard and we spoke for many hours that day and she continued to teach me dreaming for some years following.

I had not recalled dreaming for some years at that point and she had to first wake up my dreamer so to speak.

The first thing I had to do was upon waking was write, anything, it didn't matter what, even if it was 'I can't remember anything', then that is enough. Keep doing it, the subconscious will yield up its secrets if you are persistent. Even if the writing is nonsensical, or a made up story or random thoughts, write them down, they'll eventually congeal into something comprehensible. It took me some time to be able to recall my dreams clearly but once I had the hang of it my new problem was that I couldn't stop, I would recall two, three or even more dreams a night. Many of these dreams which were truly fantastic. In them I have traveled to other worlds, floated in emerald skies, fought like a madman, loved so deeply I felt I would break and plumbed the secrets of the Universe.

I believe dreaming is a gateway to the Universe, to many Universe, be they parallel or juxtaposed.

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2009 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Dreams In You Do

My dream is somewhat similar to glyphfury's, but instead I can fly. I am always flying away from something scary, but I am never caught. When I do hit the ground I cannot fly again, even though I try to lift myself off the ground. In some dreams when I try to speak, I cannot. Most times my dreams are a reflection of what occured during the day. Other times they seem to make no sense. For example, I recently dreamt that I was living in the medeival times. I was a teacher of a prestigious school. We all stayed on campus with the head master and children. One day, we organized a school trip for the children, but there were not enough carriages for the students to all be facilitated. I went to inform the head master about this, and looked on with envy as he spoke to another female teacher. I felt as if he should be faithful to myself only, even though I knew in the dream that we were not married or bonded to eachother in any way.

Now, I am not a jealous person, so can anyone enlighten me as to the meaning of this dream?

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2010 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Do You Believe In Dreams? Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Name: Dreamer

Comments: There are books about interpreting what you dream is about but how can I know if they're accurate? Has there been a study on dreams that tells you what your dream means?

23rd Sep, 2010 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Dreams In You Do

I don't think anyone could fully understand a dream better than you because you're the one there 'in' it. What you do in your daily life and more so what you think about plays a big part in what you dream about. Maybe a psychologist could help you interpret a meaning if it is constantly nightmarish.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2014 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dreams In You Do

Things you didn't know about dreaming

THERE"S a lot we still don't understand when it comes to sleep, and there's plenty about dreaming we only think we know. Here are nine the little-known facts and bogus myths about dreams. Ref. Source 6

29th Jan, 2015 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Do You Believe In Dreams?

I believe dreams are just your brain's way of releasing thoughts that your conscious mind controls. I guess its like look at things randomly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Mar, 2015 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Do You In Dreams - Page 7

Dreams are connected to your subconscious and things you might have experienced during the day. For instance if you're having a bad day then its likely you will have a nightmare.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2018 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Do You In Dreams Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 7

Sweeter dreams in a peaceful mind. A new study shows that people with more peace of mind in the waking state have more positive dreams, whereas those with more anxiety in the waking state have more negative dreams. This means that dream experiences, as revealed in recalled and reported dreams, may reflect a person's mental health. Sweeter dreams in a peaceful mind

Posted: 24 Aug 2018 07:11 AM PDT
A new study shows that people with more peace of mind in the waking state have more positive dreams, whereas those with more anxiety in the waking state have more negative dreams. This means that dream experiences, as revealed in recalled and reported dreams, may reflect a person's mental health.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Do You Believe In Dreams?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,