Do You Believe In Dreams? - Page 2 of 8

QUOTE I could try to find the meaning of some - Page 2 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 27th Nov, 2003 - 1:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »
Top  Do Believe In Dreams
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2003 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Do You Believe In Dreams?
A Friend

Do You Believe In Dreams? - Page 2

As I have posted before, I believe in dreams.  But what about 'waking dreams'?  Is it possible to get a glimpse of a dream and/or a vision of something to possibly come in the future, while you're still awake?  Or is it the mind just playing tricks on the person?  Or is it just the person's imagination getting wild?

Sponsored Links:
12th Jul, 2003 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Dreams In You Do

Mss, that's depend on the 'vision', yes visions exist and they can tell someone about something that is going to happen in the future. Sometimes is our own fears and our brains making some tricks but sometimes I believe are messages from God that want to warn us about something.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2003 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do You Believe In Dreams? Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Thanks, LDS.  :)  I was beginning to wonder if I was losing my mind completely or not.  ;)  (Considering I don't have much mind left to lose.  ;)  )  lol  j/k  But seriously, I was beginning to wonder if it was possible or not.  I have had a few of these 'waking dreams'.  Some of them come to real, but some don't.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2003 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Dreams In You Do

I have friends who have had the same dream at the same time and they dreampt that they were talking with each other at this place.  Its very odd.  One of those same friends had a dream when he was a child that was so vivid, he remembered it until his 20's. One day, he was reliving this dream. Things happened, scene for scene, like in this dream. He even tried to foil the recollection, by NOT looking through a window, as he knew what he would see.  He delayed taking the look - only to see what he had dreamed later on when he finally did allow himself to look out the window.
I think some people have amazing abilities with their dreams.  I, unfortunately, don't remember my dreams. I wish I did, as I do think the mind is open to more things in that state.

17th Nov, 2003 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Dreams In You Do

I, unfortunately, don't remember my dreams. I wish I did, as I do think the mind is open to more things in that state.

Try keeping a notepad by your bed.  When you wake, whether in the middle of the night to roll over or go the bathroom, or in the morning.  First thing to do, is try to remember your dream and write down what you remember.  Most of us don't remember our dreams unless they are so vivid that we stop and think about them, then they form lasting memories, but even then we forget many of the details.  If you try to write down all that you remember immediately upon waking you will probably be surprised to see that you can actually remember your dreams.

I believe sometimes our dreams can be visions of a sort, but not always.  Sometimes we just dream about things stressing us, etc.  However, I think sometimes we can be communicated to by loved ones that have passed.  An example is my grandmother.  I needed to do some work for her in an LDS Temple.  Occasionally, I would dream she and I were together.  It was very real!  The dream was never about needing to do Temple work for her.  However, since having completed this Temple work, I have not had her "visit" me in a dream.  I did the work for her 4 ½ years ago so I don't think it is just that if I wait a while I will dream of her being with me again.  Of course, only time will tell for sure. smile.gif

18th Nov, 2003 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

I believe sometimes our dreams can be visions of a sort, but not always

I had a couple of them that I treasure in my heart dearly. smile.gif I love to dream, but my dreams can be really funny sometimes *chuckles* like a couple of nights ago, I dream I was looking for wooden sticks to kill vampires around :smile.gif yeah and I promise, I didn't watch Baffy the Vampire Slayer ;D

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2003 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do You In Dreams - Page 2

I have some weird dreams too. I remember that once I was dreaming, and it was some kind of bad dream or nightmare, and I actually knew I was dreaming, and tried to wake up but I couldn't. So I just kept on dreaming till I woke up. I can barely remember the dream, but I do remember that I knew in the dream that I was dreaming. Pretty weird. smile.gif-->rolleyes.gif

Here in Brazil we have some books that tell us the meaning of our dreams. They have a meaning to nearly all kinds of dreams we may have. Most of them are called just "book of dreams" or things like that. And sometimes you really get impressed because what they say is actually true. Besides, they also bring numbers to play in the lottery and in the "jogo do bicho" ("animal game" - kind of a lottery that ppl in the whole country plays). I could try to find the meaning of some of your dreams if you guys want me to wink.gif

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2003 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do You In Dreams Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 2

I could try to find the meaning of some of your dreams if you guys want me to

That would very cool of you to do that for everyone, Da. Total coolness. If I have any dreams in need of finding the meanin...I will surely look you up. wink.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Do You Believe In Dreams?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,