Sleeping While Driving - Page 2 of 2

Lastest stats show that about 10% of all accidents - Page 2 - Transportation - Cars, Boats, Planes - Posted: 9th Feb, 2018 - 10:14pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 17 41 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 
Falling Asleep Driving - Sleepy Driver
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Premium Writer
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 30
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 40.4%
[+] Gain: 2,476.26 FP
Charm: 13

Sleeping While Driving - Page 2

At one point in my life I was working between 90 and 100 hours a week, and I had a very minor accident. Luckily the only thing that was damaged was my own vehicle. I have no doubt that lack of sleep was the cause for it.
Thanks to that event I rebalanced my life to something a little more sane.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,211
Avg: 7.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 15,819.25 FP
Charm: 373

Driving Sleeping

I have seen many cases of people falling asleep atthe wheel or otherwise distracted in some serious accidents here of late. I wonder if it is being caused by people working more hours in a day and not getting enough sleep. I know a couple people who have worked 16+ hours a day for more than three days. I keep telling them that they are a accident waiting to happen but they are young and feel it can not happen to them.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

Premium Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 440
Avg: 7.4 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 189.31 FP
Charm: 46

Sleeping While Driving Planes & Boats Cars Transportation

When statistics report that 1 in 25 drivers over the age of 18 report falling asleep while driving (In the past 30 days), it's worse than DWI! Auto-drive cars can't come fast enough to safely get anyone who is that tired home. Should be rolled out to all vehicles within the next decade. I have, many times, pulled over at a rest stop or truck stop and slept, once I was too tired. There was one time when I was very young that I actually was so drowsy that my eyes kept closing and I swore I'd never do that again. It was scary to open your eyes when the drunk-bumps rumble your car because you are so tired.

Attached Image Edited: Gknightbc on 9th Feb, 2018 - 5:16am

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,211
Avg: 7.9 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 15,819.25 FP
Charm: 373

Page 2 Driving Sleeping

Lastest stats show that about 10% of all accidents in the USA are due to people falling asleep or driving while overly tired.

Guest please SHARE: "Sleeping While Driving" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Sleeping While Driving" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Sleeping While Driving

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.