Sleeping While Driving - Page 2 of 2

Lastest stats show that about 10% of all accidents - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Feb, 2018 - 10:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Falling Asleep Driving - Sleepy Driver
8th Feb, 2018 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Sleeping While Driving - Page 2

At one point in my life I was working between 90 and 100 hours a week, and I had a very minor accident. Luckily the only thing that was damaged was my own vehicle. I have no doubt that lack of sleep was the cause for it.
Thanks to that event I rebalanced my life to something a little more sane.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Sleeping While Driving
A Friend

Driving Sleeping

I have seen many cases of people falling asleep atthe wheel or otherwise distracted in some serious accidents here of late. I wonder if it is being caused by people working more hours in a day and not getting enough sleep. I know a couple people who have worked 16+ hours a day for more than three days. I keep telling them that they are a accident waiting to happen but they are young and feel it can not happen to them.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

Sleeping While Driving
A Friend

Sleeping While Driving Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

When statistics report that 1 in 25 drivers over the age of 18 report falling asleep while driving (In the past 30 days), it's worse than DWI! Auto-drive cars can't come fast enough to safely get anyone who is that tired home. Should be rolled out to all vehicles within the next decade. I have, many times, pulled over at a rest stop or truck stop and slept, once I was too tired. There was one time when I was very young that I actually was so drowsy that my eyes kept closing and I swore I'd never do that again. It was scary to open your eyes when the drunk-bumps rumble your car because you are so tired.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 9th Feb, 2018 - 5:16am

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Sleeping While Driving
A Friend

Page 2 Driving Sleeping

Lastest stats show that about 10% of all accidents in the USA are due to people falling asleep or driving while overly tired.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Sleeping While Driving

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,