Sleeping While Driving - Page 2 of 2

Lastest stats show that about 10% of all accidents - Page 2 - Transportation - Cars, Boats, Planes - Posted: 9th Feb, 2018 - 10:14pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 24 108 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 
Falling Asleep Driving - Sleepy Driver
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Premium Writer
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 22
Avg: 2.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 59.4%
[+] Gain: 2,564.72 FP
Charm: 10

Sleeping While Driving - Page 2

At one point in my life I was working between 90 and 100 hours a week, and I had a very minor accident. Luckily the only thing that was damaged was my own vehicle. I have no doubt that lack of sleep was the cause for it.
Thanks to that event I rebalanced my life to something a little more sane.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,054
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 15,556.47 FP
Charm: 351

Driving Sleeping

I have seen many cases of people falling asleep atthe wheel or otherwise distracted in some serious accidents here of late. I wonder if it is being caused by people working more hours in a day and not getting enough sleep. I know a couple people who have worked 16+ hours a day for more than three days. I keep telling them that they are a accident waiting to happen but they are young and feel it can not happen to them.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

Premium Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 390
Avg: 8.9 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 181.85 FP
Charm: 35

Sleeping While Driving Planes & Boats Cars Transportation

When statistics report that 1 in 25 drivers over the age of 18 report falling asleep while driving (In the past 30 days), it's worse than DWI! Auto-drive cars can't come fast enough to safely get anyone who is that tired home. Should be rolled out to all vehicles within the next decade. I have, many times, pulled over at a rest stop or truck stop and slept, once I was too tired. There was one time when I was very young that I actually was so drowsy that my eyes kept closing and I swore I'd never do that again. It was scary to open your eyes when the drunk-bumps rumble your car because you are so tired.

Attached Image Edited: Gknightbc on 9th Feb, 2018 - 5:16am

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,054
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 15,556.47 FP
Charm: 351

Page 2 Driving Sleeping

Lastest stats show that about 10% of all accidents in the USA are due to people falling asleep or driving while overly tired.

Guest please SHARE: "Sleeping While Driving" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Sleeping While Driving" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Sleeping While Driving

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 7 Hours Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By News 2 Day(s) Ago
Bulletproof Backpacks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Chaser 3.1 Days Ago
Nikolas Cruz: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Vex 3.2 Days Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 3.7 Days Ago
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Opinion 17th Jan, 2018 - 5:29pm
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Pagan 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:45am
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By LitRPG 16th Nov, 2017 - 12:42pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm

Updated every: 14 minutes