Rain Man

Rain Man - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 14th May, 2006 - 6:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2004 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rain Man

NASA SCIENTISTS TAKING A PEEK AT UTAHN'S BRAIN

NASA scientists are scanning the brain of a Utah man who was an inspiration for the 1988 hit movie "Rain Man" in hopes that the technology used to study the effects of space travel on the brain will help explain the mental capabilities and inconsistencies of Kim Peek.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...03605%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2004 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Man Rain

This phenomenon is quite amazing and sad at the same time. On the one hand he has so much brain capacity and power that he can crunch numbers and memorizations in seconds. On the other hand, he cannot perform simple functions like dressing himself or fixing himself breakfast. It makes you wonder whether you would want to be blessed with such analytic abilities if you had to pay the price of not being able to perform simple, everyday tasks? What do you think?

Post Date: 14th May, 2006 - 6:26am / Post ID: #

Rain Man
A Friend

Rain Man UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

No, I would never be willing to sacrifice doing the simple things in life like brushing my own teeth and feeding my self. I would love to have that kind of brain capacity, but its not worth being reliant on someone else for the rest of my life. It is sad to see that he probably doesn't even know that he is so intelligent either. He just knows he has to crunch numbers, he even feels compelled according to the research.

> TOPIC: Rain Man

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,