What Super Power Would You Like To Have? - Page 4 of 8

Out of so many super powers the answer for - Page 4 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 4th Apr, 2005 - 10:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Discuss  What Super Power Would Like Have Ever wished you could have some kind of extra ordinary ability? Select from one of the super hero powers within this Thread and say why you wished you had it.
4th Jan, 2005 - 10:37am / Post ID: #

What Super Power Would You Like To Have? - Page 4

I personally would also like being able to fly. Don't you just love those dreams, where you are actually able to fly?

I guess being able to read minds would also be cool, but I know how hard it can be to control one's thoughts, so I suppose there would be a drawback, since a person could think something pretty bad about for one second, even though that person never meant it.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jan, 2005 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Have To You Power Super What

I'm torn between being able to fly and great speed. If it came to a real choice I would probably choose flight, as long as I would have the ability to carry another person. Paul is from England, we could pop over for a spot of tea once a fortnight. That would be lots of fun. Of course if I had great speed I could get my job done in half the time and earn lots of money. Oh, great, now I'm not sure again. laugh.gif

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2005 - 5:24am / Post ID: #

What Super Power Would You Like To Have?
A Friend

What Super Power Would You Like To Have? Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

If I could pick any potential power, I would choose the ability to slow down or pause time. I'm always trying to get from one place to another with not enough time to get there, have all sorts of insane deadlines, and never seem to get enough sleep. If I could control time, I could get from here to there in just the exact amount of time I needed, I could shunt my kids out of the time stream so they can get their homework done, I'd be able to take naps for as long as I want in the middle of the day without anyone noticing, I'd be able to pause and really think about things before rushing into a snap decision that has to be made right now! Yes, I really think that being able to slow down and stop time would be really nice to be able to do every now and then.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2005 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Have To You Power Super What

Superpowers...lets see....*Tolje Opens the book of Ideas*
dusty....um

Ah...The power of emotions...Empathy...(exsists)
The power of the mind's hand...Telekinesis(rumors to exsists)
and...The power of.....*book crumbles away*

to be serious...I am slightly empathic...no where near telekinetic, and as for the book...laugh.gif

I would like to have the Power of Imagination...its the ablity to create any from your imagination

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2005 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Have To You Power Super What

I was reading through others desires for power because I couldn't think of one on my own. The power of flight seems the coolest, or ultimate knowledge, but I'm not sure that is a power or an attainment. Actually, given more thought, I think I want the power of Phoenix! She was a super hero in the X-Men comic series with telekinetic powers so strong she could do almost anything including fly through a sun! Yeah, that would be so cool! Unfortunately, her power was so strong it corrupted her and she died. But, absolute power corrupts absolutely, so I guess I will still be wishing for super powers till the day I die.

31st Jan, 2005 - 7:42am / Post ID: #

Not sure it is exactly super...but the ability to make people's voice fall silent. There are SOOOO many times in meetings that I wish that I could just take the person's voice away so they would stop talking. Kinda selfish...but it could have some great uses!

Just a thought,

Vincenzo

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2005 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Super Power You To Have - Page 4

I needed to think about this one for a while. There are so many super-powers that one could want. I think the one that I would want and that I could be responsible with would be complete power and control over my own will (if that is a super power). There are so many times that if I had more will power to follow through with something or to do what I know I should that I would be much happier. I would also hope to use this gift to be of better service to loved ones and others.

On a lighter side, I have had so many dreams throughout my life that I could fly, and that would be cool to try out. wink.gif

Offtopic but,
I have heard before that dreams about flying mean something, does anyone know anything about this?

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2005 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Super Power You To Have Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 4

Out of so many super powers the answer for me is easy. With only one to pick I would pick flight. Can you imagine the freedom? The wind in your hair as you sail noiselessly above the trees? But perhaps the most important... No one would insult me for wearing a cape.
-Unferth

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: What Super Power Would You Like To Have?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,