What Super Power Would You Like To Have? - Page 5 of 8

Well actually, I think I would rather have - Page 5 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 5th Jun, 2005 - 1:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Discuss  What Super Power Would Like Have Ever wished you could have some kind of extra ordinary ability? Select from one of the super hero powers within this Thread and say why you wished you had it.
7th Apr, 2005 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

What Super Power Would You Like To Have? - Page 5

Why would it be so cool to fly. I mean yes there is a lot of freedom to it, but what about the down I'd to it. A lot of people are afraid of heights and wouldn't use flight even I they could. Some people are dense and would fly near dangerous object and become crispy critters or worse sushi! I would like Extreme intelligence and wit. The intelligence is so I could invent whatever I like like maybe rocket boots or an anti- gravity suit to be able to fly but safely because of a protective exoskeleton suit. The wit is so iI could use my intelligence properly and not poorly. There are a lot of people who are highly intelligent but waste it by not living up to their potential or doing drugs cause nothing excites them. I don't know about you guys but it seems the smarter a person is the more evil they are, maybe it's just me but I would see a seven foot 300 lb jock picking on a five foot 200 lb shrimp and I would se the five foot guy beat the sense out of the jock just because he wanted too and even when the five footer has won he decides to torture the jock by not only stupefying him but by hurting him where most people wouldn't know to hurt someone.

Sponsored Links:
7th Apr, 2005 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

Have To You Power Super What

biggrin.gif I would choose the power to overcome any challenge. This way, I have everything in one and still get the fun of the challenge! Of course, there would be a time-frame. Most challenges I would be able to overcome in a few days, but 2 weeks would be tops, for things such as finding out what's on the other side of a black hole, or learning to fly. Solving the world's problems would probably take me about 3 years. . .

15th May, 2005 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

What Super Power Would You Like To Have? Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

When I saw the title of the thread, I thought "I'd like to fly". Then I read what others sad and I think I have to be a little more original and I'd choose the ability to transform my body like the bad guy in Terminator 2. I know that some of you will say that he was defeated, but until Arnold comes from the future as the terminator I think I'll do just fine. (Also I wouldn't mind to be able to fly wink.gif - as a bonus)

Post Date: 26th May, 2005 - 8:21am / Post ID: #

What Super Power Would You Like To Have?
A Friend

Page 5 Have To You Power Super What

I would like to be able to read minds. I would love to read womens minds and my kids minds would be nice to read. I am sure there are bad things I would have to deal with especially with my kids. But I would understand people a lot better.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2005 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Have To You Power Super What

For all of those about to say foreseeing the future would be a good power, no it would not! Now understand my reasoning this would be horrible you would feel guilty every time someone died, you would never sleep knowing what was to come of someone else. This would be the most horrible super power ever....

Message Edited!
Persephone: Removed incorrect use of tags. Corrected grammar. Do not declare your message offtopic. If it is offtopic then you should not post within the thread.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2005 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I would definitely want the power of super strength. However then I'd go evil because I am so greedy and power-hungry. Still, super strength would rock, make common chores a lot easier too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jun, 2005 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

What Super Power You To Have - Page 5

I would have to choose the ability to fly and for purely selfish reasons. I have always want to be able to fly planes. Being able to fly would be just that much more enjoyable to me.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2005 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Super Power You To Have Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 5

Well actually, I think I would rather have the powers of the human torch from the fantastic four. Technically he has both fire and flight powers, which would rock, I would melt thru bank vaults and fly away.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: What Super Power Would You Like To Have?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,