What Super Power Would You Like To Have? - Page 7 of 8

For myself I would like power much like Doctor - Page 7 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 9th Jan, 2017 - 5:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 
Discuss  What Super Power Would Like Have Ever wished you could have some kind of extra ordinary ability? Select from one of the super hero powers within this Thread and say why you wished you had it.
7th Dec, 2009 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

What Super Power Would You Like To Have? - Page 7

That reminds me of that blue guy on the movie Watchmen, can't for the life of me remember his name right now but he had that power.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2009 - 5:38am / Post ID: #

What Super Power Would You Like To Have?
A Friend

Have To You Power Super What

Super Senses: So I can detect if someone is in trouble.
Super Speed+Flight: So I can get to that person quickly.
Super Strength : So I can beat up whoever is annoying that person.
Super Healing: So I can do something if I'm too late.

I think that about covers everything. I can't imagine anything else being useful.

Post Date: 10th May, 2010 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

What Super Power Would You Like To Have? Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Name: Freakazoid

Comments: Super speed has to be the best pick. If you can be anywhere in a blink then what is stopping you from conquering the world. You can take all the money before reaches the bank, kill all the bad guys before they even have chance to raise the gun, it will be just totally awesome!

10th May, 2010 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Have To You Power Super What

I guess flight would be the one I would want the most. Just because I can only imagine how awesome it would feel to be able to fly.

If I was thinking what powers I would like to fight bad guys it would be telepathy, so I can read their minds, and the power to change my appearance to any person.
This way I could disguise myself as anyone mimic them perfectly and read others thoughts. Pretty much like a doppelganger in ADnD.

If had those powers I could infiltrate almost anywhere and figure out almost any kind of information (very valuable). I could disappear easily, becoming an entire other person once out of sight. If I changed my body to a strong and or fast person, I don't know if that would actually make me better or just give the appearance.

26th Aug, 2013 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Have To You Power Super What

It will be nice to have super strength. Just imagine how unstoppable you could be if the most heavy things weight like a feather to you.

9th Jan, 2017 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Long ago I would have said strength but I will choose speed. Just imagine the things you can do with super speed you would be unstoppable!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2017 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Super Power You To Have - Page 7

Between the proffered items, speed. So much use in day to day life.

Picking my own though, I think I would go for Plane Walking. The ability to step between the infinite expanse of alternative dimensions. Experience everything the multiverse has to offer. And if those other powers are really really tempting, go to a dimension where its possible to obtain them.

9th Jan, 2017 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

What Super Power You To Have Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 7

For myself I would like power much like Doctor Strange, as in being a user of magic where one is able to learn such from ancient tomes or grimoires.

A big reason for this is because through spells, one can have very much many of the powers other superheroes have, though with the benefit of being able to adapt to the situation or based on the foe being faced.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: What Super Power Would You Like To Have?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,