California Immigration Laws - Page 3 of 4

National City mother in viral arrest video - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Mar, 2018 - 12:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Aliens in California California illegal immigration on the decline?
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

California Immigration Laws
A Friend

California Immigration Laws - Page 3

From what I've heard from friends in ICE, President Trump's EO is so popular officers are following it regardless.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Laws Immigration California

Grandmother’s deportation hits family hard

The grandmother of a military veteran’s family was sent back to Mexico Friday, weeks after she was picked up by immigration agents outside her house in unmarked SUVs. Clarissa Arredondo, 43, had been in the U.S. Since she was 16 Ref. Source 6k.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

California Immigration Laws History & Civil Business Politics

If she was here illegally then it is right to deport her. They broke the law. You can come to the United States legally and then you do not have to worry about deportation.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Laws Immigration California

Gosh, this tears at my heart strings. Is it the legal and correct thing to do… yes. Is it the right thing to do… I think that is a personal opinion. She has spent most of her life here. She is an American in everything but name. Heck, her son served the country. She is going back to country she probably barely remembers. There has to be a better way.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Laws Immigration California

Oh there is a better way. Deport them before they grow roots it is easier. But I think we have been too lax for too long and now some families will suffer. They would not have had to suffer at all if their parents or grandparents came her the legal way.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2017 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Single mother to be deported after ICE check in. Silvia Ocampo Ortiz had previously been allowed to stay in the country because her eight-year-old daughter, who is a U.S. Citizen, has special needs. Source 1x.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

California Immigration Laws - Page 3

San Diego ICE office arrests 115 unauthorized immigrants in 3-day operation. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers working out of the San Diego field office arrested 115 unauthorized immigrants over a large, three-day operation that ended Thursday, officials said. Source 7i.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

California Immigration Laws Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

National City mother in viral arrest video to be released from immigration detention. A National City woman whose arrest by Border Patrol in front of her three daughters became a viral video will be allowed to return to her family while her case is processed, an immigration judge decided Tuesday. Source 7e.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: California Immigration Laws

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,