Could You be a Repo Man?

Could Repo Man - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 18th Jun, 2008 - 12:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
16th Mar, 2003 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Could You be a Repo Man?

Repo Man

Could you be a repo man? Do you have the 'guts'? Its tough work, but the money is good. What is your view?

THE REPO MAN

He's been shot at six times in the past 10 years, and if Bill Shipe were paid a dollar for every time someone pointed a gun at him, he would be a rich man. Yet this 32-year-old former New Yorker isn't about to give up his lucrative nighttime calling as a repossession agent, where each captured vehicle brings in $200.
Read More

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2003 - 10:09am / Post ID: #

Could You be a Repo Man?
A Friend

Man Repo be Could

Good question, I don't know about that. Can you shoot back? If so, then I might just want that job.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2003 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Could You be a Repo Man?
A Friend

Could You be a Repo Man? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I don't think that I would make a good repo person.  Even if the person really needed it taken away due to non-payment.  My heart is alittle soft when it comes to things like that.  Now, if I had a little bit more of a 'back-bone', so to speak to actually do that job, here, the police don't go with the repo people.  The repo people go out and search for the person, who has the property, that has to be taken.  The police won't even help you to locate where these people are.  I had a friend that used to repo for part-time work.  He had to quit, because people would literally fight with him when he went to repo, like their vehicle for instance.  He got tired of not being able to fight the people back, and when they're upset like that, there is no reasoning with them either.  Trying to talk rationally to them that they should have paid their bill or called and made some kind of arrangements falls upon deaf ears.  

I actually saw some people have their vehicle repoed at a gas station one time.  I felt so sorry for those people, they were left with all of their belongings sitting there wondering how they were going to get home.  I did try to offer them a ride, but they refused saying that they had someone coming to get them.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2003 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Could You be a Repo Man?
A Friend

Man Repo be Could

well repoing is a tough job i think that i could do it but i would have to get paid good money cause that job is almost as dangerous as a police mans job but yea i could do it

Post Date: 14th May, 2006 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Could You be a Repo Man?
A Friend

Man Repo be Could

I have to say that since I have a family, I would not be inclined to be a repo man. When it comes to how much money you make compared to your safety, a dead man earns no dollars. Just the possibility of being killed over someones vehicle is absurd. If someone pointed a gun at me, they would be keeping their car, or what ever vehicle it was, thats for sure. No job is worth that kind of money to me!

14th Jun, 2006 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Could You be a Repo Man?

I could not be a repo man, even if I were a man. Sure, the money is good but there is a valid reason for that. It would be a dangerous job and I am not good at confrontation. On the other hand, if someone used tears and pleading I would probably give in because I would feel sorry for them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jun, 2006 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Could be Repo Man

Being a repo man is too risky in my opinion. If I know going in that there is a good chance my life is at risk, then I don't know if there is enough money to justify it. As Konq pointed out, I too have a family to consider, and me being alive and well is worth more to them than me being dead.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2008 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Could be Repo Man Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Repo Men

A troubled economy means a boom in business for so-called "repo-men." Banks turn to these tough guys to repossess homes, boats, and other personal property when debtors can't make their payments. The job is a cat-and-mouse game that can sometimes get dangerous.
Ref. ABC Nightline

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Could You be a Repo Man?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,