Could You be a Repo Man? - Page 2 of 2

Yes, sometimes I am one. It is one of the - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 28th Nov, 2017 - 10:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2008 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Could You be a Repo Man?
A Friend

Could You be a Repo Man? - Page 2

My older brother was a repo man. IF he went to a place where the people threatened him with with a gun or injury he would back off and come get me. I would go with him to these type of situations. I carried a gun and I was able to carry it legally concealed. IF the people came out with a gun I would tell them they best put the gun away and go back inside. IF they wanted to be a idiot they usually ended up sitting on a curb in handcuffs waiting for the police to show up.

Can I be a repo man? Oh heck yeah. I would enjoy it very much too. The first thing I would do is renew my permit to carry licence.

Sponsored Links:
28th Nov, 2017 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Man Repo be Could

Yes, sometimes I am one. It is one of the easy going hardest jobs out there because sometimes your luck pulls through and you get the vehicle easily other times there is a big confrontation.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Could You be a Repo Man?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,