Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?

Kobe Bryant Bad Boy - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th Jul, 2003 - 3:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »
Top  Kobe Bryant,Bad Boy [News] Felony sexual assault against Kobe
Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy? Related Information to Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?
18th Jul, 2003 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?

One wrong leads to another wrong, leads to trouble, stay home with the wife bud!

international QUOTE
Felony sexual assault charge filed against NBA star Kobe Bryant in Eagle County, Colorado. Kobe Bryant issues statement admitting adultery, saying he is innocent of sexual assault charge filed today Ref. CNN

Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?
Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2003 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?
A Friend

Boy Bad Bryant Kobe

It's hard to say if Kobe did it or not.  I haven't followed it too closely.  But he was definitely somewhere he wasn't supposed to be at.  Or this girl wouldn't be accusing him of doing it.  Let me rephrase that, or this girl wouldn't be 'claiming' he did it.

22nd Jul, 2003 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Only Kobe, the girl and God know whether he did it or not but I will just mention something...who is going to believe Bryant now when he had already lied? (he was cheating on his wife). His word is not credible in my opinion.
I don't understand why a guy like him will want to cheat having such a beautiful wife, men are definetly from Mars. :smile.gif

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2003 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?
A Friend

Boy Bad Bryant Kobe

I don't understand why a guy like him will want to cheat having such a beautiful wife, men are definetly from Mars.

I wondered that myself.  But I must agree with you, LDS, he has got to be from Mars.  How could he be so foolish to be taken in by this young woman?  He clearly needs to get some priorities straight.  ;)

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2003 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?
A Friend

Boy Bad Bryant Kobe

kobe,kobe you are now among the top dogs ,the ones that strugled and fought there way to the top of their profession then in one second of human weakness just tossed it away for a cheap thrill i used to think that you had all it took to become one of the greats of the NBA but at last your nothing better than a cheap thrill yourself

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2003 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?
A Friend

Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?

Ok, I caught this little news bit from ESPN.com.  Seems like Kobe might be trying to 'buy' his wife's loyalty and love.  Yea, that's going to make the trust come back, the hurt, and betrayal go away.  :smile.gif

Kobe gives wife ring shortly after admitting adultery

Just days after admitting to millions of people that he cheated on his wife, Kobe Bryant has reportedly spent millions on a gift for her.

The Lakers star called what he did adultery. You can call what he bought his wife, Vanessa, whatever you want: damage control or sincere apology attempt....

https://espn.go.com/nba/news/2003/0724/1585...artnersite=espn

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jul, 2003 - 9:02am / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant Bad Boy

Well depending on how things go, I would not worry about expensive gifts, I would file divorce and then take the half of his possessions which I am sure will come up to much more than a ring. Afterall, we are not just talking adultery, we are talking assault! Rape!

27th Jul, 2003 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant Bad Boy Movies Music Fashion & Sports

True JB but the real truth is that maybe the wife of Bryant didn't want marry him in the first place if he wasn't a basketball star and millionaire, you know what I mean? :smile.gif so who knows really who is the victim in here :smile.gif If it is true that Bryant raped this young girl, he needs to go to jail like any other person commiting a crime but I seriously doubt his wife will ever get a divorce from him, too much money...:smile.gif sickening!

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,